Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping + Edging

Hey guys,

This is a really powerful exercise. You basically set your clamp on and you edge. You will reach the orgasm point, then stop edging and perform a hard kegel (so you dont cum). Then repeat the process many times. You may want to set the clamp on lighter than what you would normally set while you clamp (for the first few times)..

With edging, your penis expands as you reach the PONR..combine that with a clamp and BOOM, your cock will really expand.

Make sure you stretch your penis in the flaccid state BEFORE you clamp+edge....the tunica has to be stretched so it can expand your dick more. It also REALLY helps to apply heat to your penis while you are doing this.

Dont do this exercise if you are a beginner. Last thing: when you are done with this, take the clamp off and ejaculate. You always wanna cum after an edging session (or else the blood stays trapped in the pelvic cavity...blue balls and unnecessary swelling)
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Dude, this is a GREAT IDEA Radio!!!

So you are a firm believer that you SHOULD ejaculate when you edge? Hmm... oh the controversy begins again, I can sense it coming!

Comment

Ejaculating after edging = win.
      But this seems fun, I was doing that a little bit (more like jerking slightly) while I did my first clamp session last night. Thought about the edging but I know I'm not ready for that yet.
      Also how long should you do this? After 10 mins the blood that is trapped in your penis starts to die out..
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Always ejaculate after edging..this is a known phenomena. You have to release the ejaculatory fluid build up in your balls/prostate.

8 minutes of edging/clamping works for me.

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Ok, well I have read everywhere (like from Saiyan, and others) that its best to ejaculate only once every 3 edging sessions. But it doesn't really matter, I always "blow it" anyway!

Comment

I don't know. It's a pretty standard practice to stimulate yourself while clamping to make sure you stay as hard as possible, but I would absolutely advise against getting anywhere near the PONR point. If you lose control and enter into an orgasm, bad shit can happen. Ejaculating while in a clamped or restricted state is not a good idea. Not only can you potentially cause some tearing of tissue, but you could force a retrograde ejaculation (cum going the wrong way). This isn't healthy at all - very bad for the prostate. Plus, it hurts!

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
              I don't know. It's a pretty standard practice to stimulate yourself while clamping to make sure you stay as hard as possible, but I would absolutely advise against getting anywhere near the PONR point. If you lose control and enter into an orgasm, bad shit can happen. Ejaculating while in a clamped or restricted state is not a good idea. Not only can you potentially cause some tearing of tissue, but you could force a retrograde ejaculation (cum going the wrong way). This isn't healthy at all - very bad for the prostate. Plus, it hurts!
              Yes good point but that is why this exercise is only for the experienced penile exerciser.

I once came with the clamp on...I quickly pulled off the clamp and had a normal ejaculation (a really good one, too). It's not a big deal if you're good at what you do.

I'm gonna be doing this exercise tonight.

TGC Theory

Comment

oh, you guys........what to do, what to do?.................

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                  oh, you guys........what to do, what to do?.................
                  What do you mean? Conflicting opinions are normal and it happens constantly in the world of PE. Different things work for different people. Specially when we are discussing a very advanced exercised, it's okay to voice your concerns.

So, what to do? we continue discussing this exercise

TGC Theory

Comment

Firstly Gator a retro orgasm should not hurt and there are no known ill effects that i am aware of. If a retro hurts this might indicate a problem.
                    As you say radio this is an advanced exercise and increases the inherent danger of clamping. I have done edging while doing uli's, but my longest hold is 1min odd. I used wave reverse kegals, rather than hard kegals at ponr. Even this form causes me concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Firstly Gator a retro orgasm should not hurt and there are no known ill effects that i am aware of. If a retro hurts this might indicate a problem.
                      As you say radio this is an advanced exercise and increases the inherent danger of clamping. I have done edging while doing uli's, but my longest hold is 1min odd. I used wave reverse kegals, rather than hard kegals at ponr. Even this form causes me concern.
                      Man Pegasus, or should I say, "The Michael Jordan" of PE performace of exercises master!!!

Those are some CRAZY descriptions. I had to think about all that and let it soak in for a minute, and I know I STILL don't get what all this means!!?!!?!?

Comment

I have found out that Jelqing while you are clamping helps with the girth of the penis shaft. I have been doing this for the past week and noticed my girth has increased by 1/8" inches.
                        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Ummm that is very flattering cal, but you exagerate ,to what are you refering ,-reverse wave kegals? Mmo is my area, but this is just a reverse kegal done in waves ,that is short intense contractions done at short intervals.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
                            I have found out that Jelqing while you are clamping helps with the girth of the penis shaft. I have been doing this for the past week and noticed my girth has increased by 1/8" inches.
                            Dustpan when you jelq while clamped how tight is your grip on a 1-10 scale?
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

im still having trouble with clamping. Are there any guide on clamping and how it is done correctly? I would like to know what kind of exercises I can do while clamping. thanks
                              4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
                              FL= 4.1"
                              FG= 4.5"
                              EL=6"
                              EG=5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X