Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Starter-Updated

Update 9/29/14:
    I do these bundled now because it is much, much better at both loosening my CC's, CS and tunica then by the way I used to do this, and generating inner heat. It is the perfect warming massage you can give your shaft, either as a warm up prior to your routine and as a post massaging exercise, and is equally effective by itself. You need good friction between your palms and shaft, so this exercise is best done dry. If I do these sitting, I put my shaft(pointing up) between my palms, fingers pointing outward. Move one hand forward, the other back, while keeping tension on your shaft with pressure from your palms. This will twist your shaft. To continue bundling it you simply use your pointing finger and thumb from one hand to hold your glans in place as you quickly reposition your other hand back to its original position. Slide your grip off your glans and bring that palm back in place. Repeat your first hand/palm movement to further twist/bundle your shaft. Once you have your shaft as tightly twisted as you want it, start rubbing your hands together quickly, just as if you were rubbing a stick to get a fire started. Release, bundle in the opposite direction, and repeat. If you do these standing your unit will be pointing straight out, your palms/fingers pointing down toward the floor. I do these all of the time, even if only for a minute.

You can vary this exercise in any number of ways. Really bundle your unit tightly, or only partly. Use a lot of pressure against your shaft, or go with less. Rub your hands together for a few seconds, or go longer.

A common suggestion for getting the blood flowing is doing heli shakes. Spin that bad boy around a few times and the blood comes flying. I have found a much more effective way of accomplishing the same thing, with the added benefit that you can do these while walking also. Before I start my routine and after, I do something I call the Fire Starter. With your palms facing each other clasp your unit's sides and rub it vigorously. I push my fingers into the base and move up and down my shaft and over my glans. When doing the top and bottom of my shaft I take my hands with my palms facing up and grasp my unit at the top and bottom and repeat. When doing the top and bottom your top hand's knuckles will be rubbing your shaft, the bottom hand's palm will be doing the other half. Again, I move my fingers deep into my pubic bone area and run my hands up and down the shaft. I also do circles with my hands for another kind of massage. In a matter of seconds my unit has been completely invigorated by these. When I do a long LAS session my glans often has puffy lines on it. A few seconds of Fire Starter and my unit is good as new. If you over do your routine and there is soreness in your unit, these will work wonders on that. I have been doing these for months. I mentioned doing them while walking. If you have access to your pride and joy through loose fitting pants you can do these as you walk. I do them throughout the day whether I did a routine or not. On your rest days you can do these throughout the day as they will help promote good blood flow and relaxes the smooth muscle cells which promote quicker healing.

I believe these will increase inner temps, but how much I have no idea. But for sure it is a great pre-workout exercise that will loosen up the smooth muscles that you want to work on. As I stated earlier, it is also a great post workout relaxer. On my rest days this is the only exercise I do.

These are more effective if you do them with dry hands and unit. You get better friction when dry. I do these for a minute or two prior to starting my PE routine and substitute these for the more traditional warm up routine requiring ten minutes or so of applied heat.

I mostly use my little fingers to massage my shaft as I can dig them really deep into the tissue for a more effective muscle relaxer. Imagine being able to do this to your entire body prior to going to the gym to lift - and then afterwards as well.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 06-20-2015, 10:15 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I am not sure if I understand rbi, but I would like to try these!

I love helicopters so anything that improves on the idea is GREAT!

hmm...pics? Or describe again? Palms on dick? Fingers inside? Just don't understand it man, sorry man, ready to be enlightened and try this though!!!

Comment

Is it the friction of your hands causing heat? or the actuall movement of your penis ,that you think helps the blood flow?

Comment

The friction of the hands I'm assuming.
        @ firestarter. Clever name.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I am serious guys, I want to know what he is talking about! This could be good! But the friction comment is making me think twice, jk

So lets have another explanation rbi.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
            I am serious guys, I want to know what he is talking about! This could be good! But the friction comment is making me think twice, jk

So lets have another explanation rbi.
            Just for you Cal. Put your hands together as if you are going to pray, only with your fingers pointing down, not up. Separate your hands and insert your little big man between your palms and bring your hands together on your unit's sides. Now vigorously rub your shaft with your hands using an up and down motion. Move up and down your shaft, and include your glans. I also use circle motions for a different way of massaging my pecker. For the the top and bottom I turn my hands horizontal with both palms facing up. Place your unit between them so that the bottom of your shaft is touched by your lower hand's palm, the top side of your shaft will have your knuckles touching it (your fingers will naturally be pointing in opposite directions). Rub your hands together side to side now instead of up and down.

Cal, you know better than to start thinking, especially more than once!!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

+Rep to you good sir.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I just found this post and tried the firestarters. They work great, I'm definitely going to start incorporating them in my routine. Neatest tip I've seen in a while. Thanks...

Comment

Two additional advantages of the Fire Starter are 1) for guys with less length, trying to do heli's might not accomplish much movement. By the time you have grabbed it to shake it, there isn't much left out there to shake. With the Fire Starter the entire shaft can be warmed up regardless of length; and 2) by tilting your rubbing hands you can very precisely hit particular areas, especially the base. Even after I am done with my PE routine, I throw some of these in to not only keep the blood flowing, but also to aide a little in preventing turtling.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Definitely better than Helis, my flaccid is usually too short to do them properly, thanks rbi!
                    My progress log

Comment

I wonder if I'm doing these right, doesn't feel like it :/
                      Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                      Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                      6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I came up with a fun version of the helis (although I came to this post to learn to do the fire starter and intend to try it as soon as I can).

I am somewhat of a shower most of the time, so what I'm about to describe is pretty easy for me. What I do is slide my unit up between the index and middle fingers of my right hand (fingers are pointing toward the floor and pointing very slightly out, with knuckles not bent. Then, I drum my fingers up and down as rapidly as I can, as if I were alternately hitting two keyboard keys. I do this with those two fingers squeezing the sides of my shaft as far down my shaft (close to my body). What it does is to swing my penis back and forth from left to right. I do it rapidly enough to be able to feel the centrifugal force against it, and the result is that the glans slaps pretty hard against the front of my left and right thighs. I works really well for me as a "shake out" routine and is very enjoyable.

If I have not done a decent job of describing the process, imagine swinging a pencil back and forth between those two fingers. The end of the pencil will describe a "left to right" arc.

D
                        Damian

Height: 6' 0"
                        Weight: 190 lbs

8/10/2012 (Beginning--this is what I was born with):
                        BPFSL: 7 inches
                        BPEL: 7 inches
                        EG: 5 inches

Comment

Originally posted by Damian401 View Post
                          I came up with a fun version of the helis (although I came to this post to learn to do the fire starter and intend to try it as soon as I can).

I am somewhat of a shower most of the time, so what I'm about to describe is pretty easy for me. What I do is slide my unit up between the index and middle fingers of my right hand (fingers are pointing toward the floor and pointing very slightly out, with knuckles not bent. Then, I drum my fingers up and down as rapidly as I can, as if I were alternately hitting two keyboard keys. I do this with those two fingers squeezing the sides of my shaft as far down my shaft (close to my body). What it does is to swing my penis back and forth from left to right. I do it rapidly enough to be able to feel the centrifugal force against it, and the result is that the glans slaps pretty hard against the front of my left and right thighs. I works really well for me as a "shake out" routine and is very enjoyable.

If I have not done a decent job of describing the process, imagine swinging a pencil back and forth between those two fingers. The end of the pencil will describe a "left to right" arc.

D
                          Not a bad description, but you are limited in how hard you can vary your squeezes because you are only using two fingers. My way allows as much or as little pressure as you want since you are using both hands against your shaft, and I think you can move your hands quicker than you can drum your fingers, and for a longer time.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Damian401 View Post
                            What it does is to swing my penis back and forth from left to right. I do it rapidly enough to be able to feel the centrifugal force against it, and the result is that the glans slaps pretty hard against the front of my left and right thighs. I works really well for me as a "shake out" routine and is very enjoyable.

D
                            Mate, I totally get what you are talking about. I do the same because I have found it gets me flaccid length.

To be honest, I have tried to figure out what helis are and I just don't get it. Must be retarded!
                            31/03/2013
                            BPEL: 4.9"
                            EG: 4.5"
                            BPFL: 3.5"
                            FG: 3.1"

Aiming for 6.0" x 5.5"

Comment

Helis are just swinging the penis in a circle. What I am doing when I slap it back and forth is to push blood into via centrifugal force. Works well for me.

D

ps: Hit 8 inches BPFSL last week!
                              Damian

Height: 6' 0"
                              Weight: 190 lbs

8/10/2012 (Beginning--this is what I was born with):
                              BPFSL: 7 inches
                              BPEL: 7 inches
                              EG: 5 inches

Comment

Working...
                              X