Hard to pee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to pee

I'm 21 years old and I've always found it somewhat difficult to pee, especially in public restrooms perhaps due to anxiety. Anyway, I've recently started extending and I feel that my problem has become worse. It feels like I'm trying to pee with an erection, I need to reverse kegel really hard and involuntary kegels happen. Once I finally start peeing, involuntarily kegels stop the stream and then I have to restart the process until finally being able to pee.

Are you using a vacuum extender, like Phallosan? Or the traditional strapping one?
    My progress thread
    29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
    Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
    Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

Originally posted by GhostRider View Post
      Are you using a vacuum extender, like Phallosan? Or the traditional strapping one?
      I'm using the Phallosan.

Comment

Are you visit urologist for this problem?
        31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

Start doing Hindi squat.

Comment

The vacuum created may affect your inner plumbing, so to speak. The bladder, urinary tract and the rest of it. When I was using PF I also had to work a bit harder to pee. All I can tell you is to wear protection cap; it may lessen the effect vacum has on your internal organs. And usually after a few weeks things come back to normal. For me it was 3-4 weeks and it just passed.
            And like you said, part of it may be mental. Anxiety can be a bitch, but try to work on that too and just relax.
            My progress thread
            29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
            Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
            Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

I had a similar issue with the PF. I think under extended vacuum, 8-12 hours ad day in my case, it would micro tare the opening. No blood visible after, but afternyime, and daily healing between sessions, the constant ripping and healing slowly close up my pee hole. It got so bad I finally pulled it apart with my hands. Try using a piece of micro fiber tape, like Nexcare over it.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

When I use a vacuum bell it will swell my urethra a little bit , could be what you have going on.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostRider View Post
                  The vacuum created may affect your inner plumbing, so to speak. The bladder, urinary tract and the rest of it. When I was using PF I also had to work a bit harder to pee. All I can tell you is to wear protection cap; it may lessen the effect vacum has on your internal organs. And usually after a few weeks things come back to normal. For me it was 3-4 weeks and it just passed.
                  And like you said, part of it may be mental. Anxiety can be a bitch, but try to work on that too and just relax.
                  I began using the protective cap for the first time today and I'm so glad I did. My penis feels MUCH better after extending with the cap on.

Comment

Working...
                  X