Tracking with Excel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking with Excel

I'm quite an Excel guy, and I've been keeping track of my work and progress with an Excel workbook. It seems to me that this could be really useful to a lot of people here. Mine is primarily designed to track my use of an extender. I'd be interested in sharing and collaborating, if anyone is interested.

I've got a formula for figuring out how long it ought to take to reach my length goal. Currently that's June of 2019. Take the total gain so far, and compare that with the total time spent using the extender. That gives you your hours per inch. Then compare that to my desired gain, and I get the hours required to get there. Compare that to how many hours a day I've been putting in over the last 15 days, and I get a realistic date to achieve my goal. Since I haven't seen any measurable gain in girth yet, I haven't done that math yet.
    Starting Aug '17: BPEL 6.25'', EG 5.125"
    July 2019: BPEL 7:, EG 5.375
    August 2019 (after PMMA): BPEL 6.75", EG 6"
    Goal: BPEL 8", EG 6.5"

Great mind think alike, I usually track my progress on my progress log on Signature but I have an excel workbook with formulas to calculate my hours, goals, and progress etc.
    2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Are you doing mostly manuals or devices? I'm doing the extender for length and Big Al's semi erect squeezes for girth. The nice thing about those is that they can be tracked easily with just two numbers. The extender is a length of time and the squeezes are a count. If I ever decide to get into the complex manual routines that a lot of guys do, that's going to be much more difficult to track.

Comment

Hi man,
        I now make only length routine. I think make girth and length routine in same time is bad idea.
        In many threads veterans says only one kind of routine length or girth. I try both in one time but I don't receive any gains. Maybe you have to focus in one when you rich your goals, you have to make next kind of routine. I use extender /5-8 hr. per day/, hanging /3-30 min/ and manual stretching 30-40 min/. If you want see my log.
        I'm interested for Excel table.
        Good luck buddy.
        31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

Aye Sailor, beware the plateaus ! They are like reefs, icebergs, and other nasty things that cause unexpected delays in your voyage of your good ship, the S.S. Extender.
          Many have set out on their voyage with maps, supplies, and a full crew, only to be waylaid by delays and perilous days and night of no progress.
          Best to research the ways and methods. even rest breaks, to deal with any plateaus.

May you have fair skies and good winds to set sail with on your extender journey !
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

True, but let's keep on the topic of data here.

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            Aye Sailor, beware the plateaus ! They are like reefs, icebergs, and other nasty things that cause unexpected delays in your voyage of your good ship, the S.S. Extender.
            Many have set out on their voyage with maps, supplies, and a full crew, only to be waylaid by delays and perilous days and night of no progress.
            Best to research the ways and methods. even rest breaks, to deal with any plateaus.

May you have fair skies and good winds to set sail with on your extender journey !

Comment

Now, as with any kind of analysis, it requires a certain amount of data in order to be useful. Until it's tracked at least a month or two, and there have been gains, the goal tracking will be pretty meaningless. As time goes on, it will get more and more accurate.

Comment

Factor in the rate of diminishing returns. The first inch can come quickly but the second one may take twice as long. Even using an extender. Otherwise there would be guys with foot long burritos walking around. Depending on how far you want to go, there is a good chance that you will need to take a 3-6 month deconditioning break to reset the rate of returns. From a data standpoint factor in for every three months to include a 2 week rest period.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

That's exactly the kind of input I'm looking for. In theory, this sort of thing should be sorted naturally over time. At the beginning, the math will look like the goal is only a couple of months away, but that will adjust over time as the gains slow down.

Regarding the recovery period, I designed that to be adjustable. If you've been at it consistently for a long time, you can apply your usage over the past x number of days (perhaps 120), and use that to calculate your time to complete your goal. That should allow you to account for rest periods. I hadn't thought of that, but I think I solved the problem without knowing it.

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                  Factor in the rate of diminishing returns. The first inch can come quickly but the second one may take twice as long. Even using an extender. Otherwise there would be guys with foot long burritos walking around. Depending on how far you want to go, there is a good chance that you will need to take a 3-6 month deconditioning break to reset the rate of returns. From a data standpoint factor in for every three months to include a 2 week rest period.

Comment

I use Excel to plot my gains on a graph.
                    A flaccid graph that shows NBPFL, BPFL, FG and FH
                    An Erect graph that shows NBPEL,BPEL and EG
                    Nothing to fancy. I then update these graphs on my site monthly

Thanks,

Daniel Gray
                    JAN 2018
                    NBPEL: 6.1, BPEL: 6.8, EG: 6.1

JAN 2019
                    NBPEL: 7.1, BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6.3

It all starts with two hands...

Comment

If anyone has been keeping track of usage hours vs. growth and would care to share that information, that could be really helpful. I'm trying to model this as accurately as possible.

Comment

This may help https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...r-pro-log.html
                        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                        Recommended Routine
                        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I'm the same, I have my routine and any notes on excel as well as multiple measurements taken every two weeks with graphs to show the rate of growth. As for the goals I do it the opposite from you. I decided that I want to achieve my goals within 6 years and I then split that down into mini monthly goals, I've already beat my BPEL goal for jan 2019 and my MEG goal for May 2019 so I'm well ahead of schedule.
                          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Hell yes that helps. Thanks Burrito.

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post

Comment

Excel is an excellent tool for keeping track of progress for all sorts of endeavors.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X