Measuring Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring Confusion

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this. I’ve been a member here for a few months and a long time lurker before that. I have been very consistently doing mostly manual stretching exercises for about six months now. I believe I have seen some moderate progress in overall size. I’m wanting to gain especially in length. I started out at 6.25 bpel and am now to 6.5 bpel. After reading quite extensively many many articles on this site and others in regards to many topics on penis exercises etc, I have found lately that I am a bit confused on the correct way to measure bone pressed length. To be more specific, I’m referring where to place the ruler at while taking a measurement. While it seems most will say to place the ruler directly on top of the penis, I have read where other people or sites say it’s ok to to place the ruler a little to the left or right top side of penis for measurements. Now please understand that I’m in no way at all talking about being off center from the top of penis at any great distance. Obviously that is not going to give an even close realistic and truthful measurement.
    Since getting into PE I have always measured my bone pressed erect size by placing the ruler just a touch to the right of my penis. And what I mean by just a touch is maybe just a half inch to the right of center of my penis. When I do this it is very very easy for me to measure 6.5 inches in length, sometimes 1-3 lines on the ruler over that. But if I go to measure at the very top or center of my penis I get varied results. It can read different things. One time it can read 6.25, but it I force the ruler in really really hard(which can be quite painful) I can get it to read almost 6.5. Then there as been a couple of times it only read around 6. The top center measurement is very confusing to me since , at least for me, I get different readings. Once again please let me state that when I measure to the side(my usual way), it is only off center by like a half inch and I comfortably measure the same every time. I also realize that there has been posts similar to this before in the past but I was hoping for a fresh perspective on this if possible. I also realize that as long as someone measures consistently the same every time that it doesn’t really matter so long as that someone can keep track of their progress. But I also guess I’m trying to refer to is useable length too during sex. So if anyone has any thoughts/ideas/opinions on this I would greatly appreciate it. Sorry for the long post. Thanks everyone.

Measure how ever you want, just do it the same way every time if you're tracking progress.
    ...as far as "usable sex length" no one will ever notice a 1/4" difference durring intercourse.

Comment

Ruler is to be placed on top of the penis, not the sides.

Comment

Yes I understand that completely. I place ruler on top of penis, but it is just barely to the right of penis on “top”, not further down the body if that makes sense?

Comment

Rick, the differing measurements are most likely coming from the location on the pelvic bone, it curves in just above the penis. So a little up and you get a shorter measurement. Also the angle to the floor can make a slight difference. But as Port said above its being able to repeat the measurement that’s most important.
          If I could drive home anything it’s finding a spot that you know you can repeat. Nothing worse than not being sure if you gained... can drive you crazy!
          Find a program that works and keep going till it doesn’t.
          Starting 1/20/17
          BPEL 7.5
          MEG 4.6

Current
          BPEL 8.125
          MEG 4.8

Short term goal
          BPEL 8.5
          MEG 5

Long term goal
          BPEL 9
          5.5+

Comment

Yes I believe it “was” just starting to drive me crazy. I’ll stick to my usual measuring technique. Usually the results are very close to the same. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Working...
            X