Coming back, need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back, need help

About 3 years ago, I was able to gain 1.5 Inchs NBPL using the JP90 and the Bathgate. Inevitably, I lost those gains over time as I basically became lazy and my living dynamic changed.

So basically I have two fold question.

1. Privacy is a huge concern. My wife doesn't know that I do this, although she does no I have done it in the past. But I'm not ready to tell her. What does everyone else do to limit the chance of the being caught or questioned? Especially with little ones around.

2. To eliminate my need for privacy, I started to dry Jelq. Trying to stay on the JP90 routine. Has anyone else attempted this? If so can I expect good results, minus the Bathgate? (I gained most of length with the JP90) Any tips would be helpfull

Thank you,

Devil

You gained 1.5 and lost all of it?

Comment

Yeah, I stopped abruptly, but I did pack on some weight which I'm sure did not help. I have lost some and noticed better EQ at least from being fit again

Comment

It could be that fat pad as you stated, that is if you measured yourself non-bone pressed. We all got that fat pad, as it sucks we can't target certain bodily areas when exercising. lol

While losing a tad bit of gains can definitely be possible from abruptly stopping, 1.5 sure does seem like an AWFUL lot to just lose like that, bro.

They have one thread on how to make your gains as permanent as possible: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...permanent.html

Comment

Working...
        X