Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep exercising vs. decon break (help please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep exercising vs. decon break (help please)

The past couple weeks my penis just hasn't been responding well. My EQ is great, but my flaccid hang is turtled and I get these weird jolts of penile pain every now and then. They kind of scare me, as they come out of nowhere (I could be lying in bed and it just happens all the sudden, unprovoked.)

Last time I took a decon break, it was for 1 week, and during that time I lost 1/2" in length. I gained back 1/4", but that took 4 months... just in time for another decon break. Basically, my progress is reversing because I can't gain back what I lost before it's time for another break. I'm little frustrated, guys...

Should I try a basic newbie routine, to see if my positive PIs return?

Or should I take another break? If so, how long?

Thank you.
    On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Originally posted by sacc View Post
    The past couple weeks my penis just hasn't been responding well. My EQ is great, but my flaccid hang is turtled and I get these weird jolts of penile pain every now and then. They kind of scare me, as they come out of nowhere (I could be lying in bed and it just happens all the sudden, unprovoked.)

Last time I took a decon break, it was for 1 week, and during that time I lost 1/2" in length. I gained back 1/4", but that took 4 months... just in time for another decon break. Basically, my progress is reversing because I can't gain back what I lost before it's time for another break. I'm little frustrated, guys...

Should I try a basic newbie routine, to see if my positive PIs return?

Or should I take another break? If so, how long?

Thank you.
    Hey sacc , I just checked your posts and can't find why you would need a break . Looks like you were doing
    a fairly easy routine . Nothing crazy .
    I guess I'm asking why you felt you needed one . Have I missed something ?
    From what you write about being turtled , wouldn't that be a response to pulling with too much force ?
    I'm trying to help figure this out .
    In my mind , I'd just continue with my routine . Although a lot less force . And maybe take a day or two off .
    Don't think a full week would be advisable . To me , maybe just slow down a bit . You know , maintain and cement .
    You've done well , just stay positive .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
      Hey sacc , I just checked your posts and can't find why you would need a break . Looks like you were doing
      a fairly easy routine . Nothing crazy .
      I guess I'm asking why you felt you needed one . Have I missed something ?
      From what you write about being turtled , wouldn't that be a response to pulling with too much force ?
      I'm trying to help figure this out .
      In my mind , I'd just continue with my routine . Although a lot less force . And maybe take a day or two off .
      Don't think a full week would be advisable . To me , maybe just slow down a bit . You know , maintain and cement .
      You've done well , just stay positive .

I think you're right about too much force. I've always stretched pretty hard... guess the side effects are catching up. I'll be more gentle... even though I'm always hearing people say "step up the intensity." Maybe I'm a less-is-more guy.

Thanks for your help. I'll be more positive
      On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Comment

Personally, I am thinking more in terms of coaxing gains from my cock than forcing gains. Less is more. Start "too" easy and then work your way up very slowly.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
        X