Mondor’s disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondor’s disease

I think I may have caused myself Mondor’s disease [not from pe]I have like a thickening tube like feel all the way up the top of my shaft,I googled it and it sound's like Mondor’s disease,do you think it will go away on it's own?

Self Diagnosis of any issue is usually frowned on as you always expect the worst. Tell us in more detail what your specific symptoms are, not what you believe it to be and the background that led up to your discovery.

Comment

Mondor's disease is said to be pretty painful. If you're not in pain it's probably something else.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
        Self Diagnosis of any issue is usually frowned on as you always expect the worst. Tell us in more detail what your specific symptoms are, not what you believe it to be and the background that led up to your discovery.

Well I've been spanking the monkey a lot and I noticed a thick like rope/chord that wasn't there before and it feels horrible,it go's all the way up to the tip of the shaft since I'm uncut and have phimosis I can't retract the foreskin at all,also there is slight pain but hardly noticeable, I just hope it will heal. I've alway's had a really veiny dick as well.
        maxymoon
        Last edited by maxymoon; 03-23-2018, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
          Mondor's disease is said to be pretty painful. If you're not in pain it's probably something else.
          I read that you can have it and not be in any pain.

Comment

Bigger question is why are you telling us and not scheduling an appointment with your doctor right now? As far as I'm aware none of us are in the medical field and have no way of helping you, other than telling you to get an ice pack, taking some Tylenol or Ibuprofen, and stopping all PE and masturbation nuntil it goes away.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

That tube like thing does seem to be apart of mondor disease

There is supposed to be other symptoms such as redness, swelling, pain, lumps. It seems easily treatable, maybe use a warm rag on it. If you are really worried I’d see a doctor. Usually it’s only serious where there is pain but better to be safe than sorry. Good luck!
              Starting (12.13.17)
              BPEL: 6.75
              NBPEL: 6
              EG: 4.9375

Now
              BPEL: 7.5 [5.5 Months]
              NBPEL: 6.5
              EG: 5.25 [5 Months]

Goals [NBPEL x EG]
              7.25 x 5.25 (Minimal)
              7.50 x 5.50 (Main)
              7.75 x 5.75 (Wishful)
              8.00+ x 6.00+ (Dream)

Comment

The Perils of Self Diagnosis

Mondor's is considered quite rare.

Instead of putting yourself through unnecessary worry, please get yourself checkout by a doctor.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yo Maxy; is there a disease of your dick that you haven't had yet?
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by maxymoon View Post
                    Well I've been spanking the monkey a lot and I noticed a thick like rope/chord that wasn't there before and it feels horrible,it go's all the way up to the tip of the shaft since I'm uncut and have phimosis I can't retract the foreskin at all,also there is slight pain but hardly noticeable, I just hope it will heal. I've alway's had a really veiny dick as well.
                    Sounds a lot like a thrombosed lymph duct. You sustained an injury and your body is trying to heal itself. It will go away in time, but you need to stop abusing yourself in the meantime. Give it time to heal, will take a couple of weeks.

Comment

Hi did you recover. I have something similar doctors did diagnose it as mondors for me. They were not very helpful with treatment though. Had it for over two years now

Comment

Ssd
                        You have had it 2 years??? Have you been taking break from masturbation/sex for 2months and see if it helps?? I have same problem

Comment

Working...
                        X