One big session per day Vs several smaller sessions per day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One big session per day Vs several smaller sessions per day

I've recently started doing PE and I'm wondering what the difference in gains would be if you had to do for example the JP90 all in one sitting vs breaking it up and doing it throughout the day.

My reason for asking this is doing the JP90 at night after gym can take up to an hour when done correctly. This is a big time investment when you live alone and still need to cook and all that crap when you already only get home from gym at 7pm then add an hour onto that for Pegym. It's just nuts!

If I had to split it to say jelquing after my shower in the morning for 20 minutes before work, 3x10min ninja stretching exercises at work during the day so sneak to the toilets 3 times during the day like every 2 hours and then doing another 20 minutes of jelquing at night after my shower when I get home from gym. Would the gains be similar?

I personally would do it in one sitting, but I would take it easy for the first few weeks and get conditioned to it. Basically like lifting weights. You don't start lifting the heaviest weight you can lift, you'll cause an injury, instead you take it slow and build up. Good luck with your results.

Comment

I believing in shocking the system. Usually, I do about 1 hour long sessions, around 5 days a week. If I suddenly feel my D is gaining traction and seem extra malleable, and EQ is good, I'll either go for a all-day PE session (perhaps 3 times 1-hour sessions; morning, afternoon, night), or do one gigantic jelq-n-squeeze-a-ton for maybe 2 hours. Just observe your D and feel how it responds.
      Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
      December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
      February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

You could look at perhaps doing one long jelqing session one day, then do a long stretching session the next. I personally don't see a problem of splitting your jelqing and stretching sessions into separate sessions on the same day, but I strongly feel that splitting jelqing sessions up during the same day is counterproductive. Once your smooth muscle cells have been fatigued from the jelqs, letting them recover and then hitting them again later in the same day means you have to start all over again to re-fatigue them, and that basically means wasted time and jelqs to do that. Additionally, you won't fatigue them as much as if you had continued initially to hit them.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          Once your smooth muscle cells have been fatigued from the jelqs, letting them recover and then hitting them again later in the same day means you have to start all over again to re-fatigue them, and that basically means wasted time and jelqs to do that. Additionally, you won't fatigue them as much as if you had continued initially to hit them.
          My knowledge on smooth muscle is limited at best. Can you point me anywhere that will help me better understand how the process of building it works?

Comment

Not really. I have spent a lot of time trying to study up on them, but the articles tend to be way too specific, or only address smooth muscle cells of areas like the heart. What I have learned though is that unlike skeletal muscles, smooth muscle cells can only survive up to a certain size. If they grow too big they cannot feed themselves or get rid of excrement and will die. To overcome this they go into mitosis and split in two, making two smaller ones where the one large one was. I believe that hitting them effectively to fatigue weakens their cell membranes which allows for easier and greater expansion. The quicker they grow large, the quicker they divide.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Hansyolo View Post

If I had to split it to say jelquing after my shower in the morning for 20 minutes before work, 3x10min ninja stretching exercises at work during the day so sneak to the toilets 3 times during the day like every 2 hours and then doing another 20 minutes of jelquing at night after my shower when I get home from gym. Would the gains be similar?
              I've been doing split routines for a few years.
              I do, like you said, a few ninja stretching sessions in the day. Maybe 10 mins each. Then edging and jelqing at shower time at night. If I have free time at home during day one of those stretching sessions will include a uli set and some jelqing.
              I will say that my results took time, but no injury, and the gains are satisfying.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I think with stretching you might be better off doing it short periods over a few secession a day.

With girth stuff I would say all at once to get the "pump" so to speak. That will lead to filling up the cells so they expand.

I have never spent an hour on a workout because I never really cared that much and after reading these forums for a while I think many guys over do it. I had JP90 down to maybe 15 minutes tops, this stuff isn't written in stone. Start slow and see what works. BTW I never did edging and think that is useless unless you have a problem with being premature. Never my problem so I skipped that. Long warm up, nope never did that either because I always worked out in the shower, basically I was warmed up when I soaped up. Warm down, never did that either and I don't really think it does much if anything.

Just my thought from experience.
                7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                8 X 6 goal
                8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

A well structured routine is set up in a deliberate manner so each exercise has an effect on the next- causing a cascade type effect. An example: erect kegels are great on their own, but when performed after having stretched out the tissues of the penis with more enlargement-specific exercises, kegels take on a very different quality even more conducive to growth.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Hansyolo View Post
                    My knowledge on smooth muscle is limited at best. Can you point me anywhere that will help me better understand how the process of building it works?
                    My suggestion is to start by researching creep and hysteresis and how ligaments are lengthened. A lot of work has been done one soft tissue in other places besides the penis. After researching these studies I have concluded multiple sessions per day is best. I’ve gsined 1.125” in BPFSL in approximately 7 months.

Comment

Working...
                    X