Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Tell if You're Jelqing Correctly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Tell if You're Jelqing Correctly?

I've been doing PE on and off for the better part of a decade, and I still don't think I've got the exercise down.

I don't notice red indicating blood is being pushed up my shaft. My glans don't inflate.

The only thing I can think of is I'm not going hard enough. Jelqing scares me. I like to use a soft grip. Just like the gym, I figure consistency over a sustained period is better than going too hard and getting injured. However, I'm starting to wonder if all the jelqing I've done is useless.

So, how do y'all tell if you're jelqing correctly?
    Start (Dec., 2017)
    NBPEL: 6.5"
    MSEG: 5"

Goal
    NBPEL: 7.5"
    MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

My glans in very pale, almost like a light pink, and I notice a very slight redening of the glans if i look carefully. Also, there should be more veins showing up or the existing veins should be more pronounced after a jelqing session.
    Lastly, my penis feels heavier - it has a heavier look and the glans in particular is more swollen. Penis has a better hang after jelqing.
    Even I used to worry if im jelqing incorrectly cause I never got bloodspots will now and never saw a pronounced redening of my glans. After seeing the heavier feel, veins and flaccid engorgement of glans I felt I was doing it right.
    1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
    31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

If you haven't made gains or if they are only minimal ones, then whatever you are doing - assuming you have done it for a decent amount of time - isn't working for you. You mention your concerns regarding using a firmer grip. Give the firmer grip a try, but reduce the number of jelqs you normally do. After every 10 jelqs check your unit out for any sign of bruising. If after your session your PI's are good and your penis is ok, add some more strokes next time. Maybe jelqing just isn't going to work for you, but I would try changing how you jelq and give that a whirl. If still you aren't getting gains, time to look for different exercises.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Is it possible to consider as a correct form of jelqing even thouth glans are not getting expaned during training? All other factors are good, veiny, expanded and so forth.

Comment

I jelq at fairly high erection level, about 90%, with medium pressure, -very- slowly. Minimum three seconds per stroke, lately now that I've spent months conditioning, closer to 10 seconds. I think with strokes that long it's like a hybrid jelq / squeeze. I do this for 10-15 minutes, 2 days on, 1 day rest. I've found the 2 on, 1 off is key for gains. I was doing 5 on, 2 off, and by day 4 or 5 I was really sore and had terrible EQ. Within a week of switching to this 2 on, 1 off my EQ is maxed out and seeing great gains. I'm now just over 5.5" MEG. My head looks bigger and I have lots more visible veins.
          3/8/2017: BPEL 7.75 MEG 5.25
          5/31/2018: BPEL 8.125 MEG 5.5+ and growing
          Goal: BPEL 8.5 MEG 6

Comment

Thanks for the advice, y'all.

I've only been going consistently for 6 weeks, so I don't expect any gains. Haven't measured, though. I've had solid gains before, but I think that was mostly from the PF.

I do slow, light jelqs with a low to medium EL. Maybe I'll try to up the EL, but it's hard for me since I have PIED. I do notice it feeling a bit heavier and looking redder. It's also pretty fatigued afterwards. Maybe I am doing it right!
            Start (Dec., 2017)
            NBPEL: 6.5"
            MSEG: 5"

Goal
            NBPEL: 7.5"
            MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

Comment

Working...
            X