• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From your experience, what do you guys think is the “Perfect Size”

I think three factors go into “the perfect size”
    Ego
    Your Pleasure
    Her Pleasure

I want a size that looks big, may make her feel slightly uncomfortable at first but can still satisfy a woman and won’t stop certain sexual activities from happening.

My guess is 7.5 x5.5 but I’m not that experienced so those with this size or bigger, what are your experiences with it. I want to know if I should tweak my goals so I don’t overshoot and end up becoming disappointed.
    Starting (12.13.17)
    BPEL: 6.75
    NBPEL: 6
    EG: 4.9375

Now
    BPEL: 7.5 [5.5 Months]
    NBPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5.25 [5 Months]

Goals [NBPEL x EG]
    7.25 x 5.25 (Minimal)
    7.50 x 5.50 (Main)
    7.75 x 5.75 (Wishful)
    8.00+ x 6.00+ (Dream)

Well tell me this first; what's the perfect woman?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Well tell me this first; what's the perfect woman?
      Well sir, that all depends on who is looking through thy beer goggles.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Well sir, that all depends on who is looking through thy beer goggles.
        Now that is just funny right there...LOL

It really depends on the girl. I think you should do things for yourself and not others..
        ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
        Initial 1/5/18
        BPEL: 6.75-7"
        EG: 5.25- 5.5
        results 9/10/18
        BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
        EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Making her moan and groan does a lot for your ego.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by BigandBad View Post
            Ego
            Your Pleasure
            Her Pleasure

I want a size that looks big, may make her feel slightly uncomfortable at first but can still satisfy a woman and won’t stop certain sexual activities from happening.

My guess is 7.5 x5.5 but I’m not that experienced so those with this size or bigger, what are your experiences with it. I want to know if I should tweak my goals so I don’t overshoot and end up becoming disappointed.
            There is no perfect size. My goal is 8 x 5.5 but that's just to fill my ego and 8 just so it sounds impressive (and look) and 5.5 to provide enough thickness to the average woman. It depends on your personal preference and each individual's woman. Stop obsessing with the perfect size and just get to work and adjust according to your feedback
            Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
            Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
            Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
            Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Originally posted by BigandBad View Post
              Ego
              Your Pleasure
              Her Pleasure

Everyone is going to have a different answer. I think the only way to judge what is perfect size is to go by your own ego. What do you want? Because if you are satisfied with your erection, then she will sense it, and she will be pleasured. If you go in (no pun intended) with an attitude that your erection is not good enough, then it will not be good enough.

Right now I have the perfect erection. She is happy and I am happy. It might still get a little longer, and that will become the new perfect, because when I am satisfied, she will be satisfied.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Last girl told me 3 different size s depending on what she wanted to do with it . Then she said it could change depending on her mood.

Comment

Easy question, 8x6 nbpel. You will get no complaints there. Except maybe no to analsex.
                  Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I’ve done A LOT of reading in this and my conclusion is that: 7.5x5.5 is perfect. It’s big but not so big where sex would be limited. Haven’t gotten there yet so I can’t say for sure.
                    Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Some girls get obsesed with my size and others dont want to have sex with me at all..So depends to her..
                      1/2017
                      Bpel:8.39
                      Nbpel:8
                      Eg:5.75

Current
                      Bpel 8.66!
                      Fl:6"
                      Eg:6.1
                      Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

In my years man whore'in experience, I'd say in the 7-7.7 x 5.25-5.5.

Comment

For me 8.5”x7.5” is excellent for her maybe 7”x5.5 is excellent?
                          It’s depends from women I think.
                          31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

Originally posted by Bobikar View Post
                            For me 8.5”x7.5” is excellent for her maybe 7”x5.5 is excellent?
                            It’s depends from women I think.
                            Just broke the 7" barrier and I must say it's far from excellent for me, 7.5 is perfect because you can bottom out a girl (I hope but won't be for most of them), she loves me smashing my pelvic floor against her and I don't want to mish that. As for girth well I believe we have the same initial stats but you've had some great gains in that department. 7.5" girth is not great for anyone. For you wouldn't even be able to grab it, no blowjobs, probably most girls will abstain from sex from you, no condoms available to use (hallo std) and much much more, what you have right now Is girth perfection!
                            Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                            Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                            Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                            Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

The perfect size?

My common answer these days is...Depends.

Personally, I would like to hit the eight mark...right now, I have plateaued.

As I mature more and read more, I am coming to the conclusion that size is not the biggest factor (see what I did there) in lovemaking compared to inner confidence, stoke skills, positioning, and foreplay.
                              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Working...
                              X