Am i ready to try PE again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i ready to try PE again?

Hello forum! i did PE about a year ago and gained .25 in length and all i kept thinking that it was going well, or so i thought.

One night after doing the most intense session of jelqing and stretching i noticed an odd feeling in my penis, tingling and mildly burning. Thought that it might just be soreness from the session but the feeling got stronger and more painful. My penis had turtled to the size of a cheeto and my level of panic was through the roof. This resulted in hard flaccid and pain for nearly 8 months, however today im healed from the pain last time i felt pain was like 2 months ago. Hard flaccid remains sort of? Like my penis has become stiffer, longer but thinner while flaccid and it sometimes (after masturbation) goes into a very mild hourglass shape. The stiffness disappears when i have to pee or while sitting/laying down. My erections are as usual thankfully but ive got purple discoloration on the underside of my glans that was very obvious at first but has faded a bit.

During these 8 months of tragedy and panic i have learned that i ignored negative PIs like minor pain sensations and i feel like trying again SLOW AND STEADY this time.

So heres where my question comes in, am i ready to PE again? having the HF symptoms and discoloration in mind, is it a good idea?
    START: 4-8-2018

NBPEL 6.1/BPEL 6.29/MEG 5.11/BEG 5.39/
Working...
X