Hi, I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm new

I'm pretty much, brand new to the PE scene, and was wondering how I was actually supposed to measure (along the top? the side?), and also, what measurements I should put up. If it's not too much trouble, I also want to know what a reasonable goal is for me to set as 1. My intermediate goal, and 2. My final goal. Thanks in advance, peace

Hi Lux. Welcome to PEG. You measure along the top (middle) of your penis from the pubic bone to the piss slit. My advice is to start out with Jon Pop's 90 day newbie routine and not worry about short-term, mid-term and long-term goals. Just practice p.e. and then when the gains come you won't be disappointed, but pleasantly surprised. Just approach p.e. with the mindset that it will work and you will gain in penile health, including better erections, length and girth.

Comment

Rock hard boners, lasting longer in bed, and gaining length and girth. In that order is why I PE. If you stress about gains and worry about them coming/not coming then it will be harder to gain. Set a goal, not a date to achieve it and be consistent and patient!
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
      X