Few months no gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few months no gains

Hi there. So now it is nearly 3 months without measurable gains. I am asking your help based on experience and knowledge.

I started at 6 4/8 BPEL and 4 7/8 EG. After nearly 6 months my stats are: 7 2/8 BPEL and 5 2/8 EG. However, my stats are almost the same for 3 months.

My routine for past few months is:
    • warm up 10-15 mins
    • stretches 10 mins
    • jelqing +-5 mins
    • rest 3 mins
    • clamping 6-7 mins
    • rest 5 mins
    • Jelqing +-5mins
    • Rest 3 mins
    • Clamping 6-7mins
    • And slow, light jelqing at the end

Maybe my routine is too harsh for penis? I always get good feeling expansions while clamping, but I stopped to gain? Is it Plateau? But then I think it is too early for plateau. All i want is to keep gaining. I would be really happy to get any advice

You've gained quite significantly TBH. I wouldn't be impatient at all with those results. Honestly, if it took you a year and a half for that, I'd say it wasn't a bad investment.

When was the last time you've taken an extended break from PE? Try taking a week or two off to decompress and try it again.
    BPEL - 7.4"
    MEG - 4.9"

Goal - MEG 5.5"

Comment

I have seen others gaining a lot more, so i thought my gains were average. But if you say that they are significant, then it really motivates me. Actually I had 6-7 days rest about few months ago. Thinking about pushing it to the limits this week and then having one week rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxie View Post
        I have seen others gaining a lot more, so i thought my gains were average. But if you say that they are significant, then it really motivates me. Actually I had 6-7 days rest about few months ago. Thinking about pushing it to the limits this week and then having one week rest.
        Most people who are gaining at a pace quicker than that are either aliens or feeling the effects of increased EQ. There are a lot of mental factors to consider as well.
        BPEL - 7.4"
        MEG - 4.9"

Goal - MEG 5.5"

Comment

If I read you correctly, you have been doing PE for 6 months. You made almost an inch gain in the first three months and have plateaued for the last three months.

If that is correct, then:
          1. Nice gains.
          2. Don't sweat the plateau, as it is a normal thing.
          2a. Try a break. I have found that short breaks work wonders.
          2b. Try to change up the routine, do a different exercise. I had a plateau from before the 9th month to about the 1 year mark. I tried different routines then went back to the original and started to gain again.
          2c. Maybe edging?
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Yeah, you got it right. I am 18 yo, so maybe my gains are influenced by PE and natural growth I am taking one week break, to heal my willy wonka After edging i get hard flaccid all the time, so i don`t like this exercise . I am thinking about few weeks hanging, to show my penis something new and then come back to original routine. Will take your advice Thanks

Comment

Wouldn't it just be easier to say you started at 6.5 length and gained 7 1/2?

Comment

Oh god, you are right. I gained 7 1/2 and now stuck at 14in. Can't breake plateaus, i wish i could. Need few extra inches so i could impregnate horses

Comment

Just joking of course. Basically that was what I said and I tried to be as specific as I could )

Comment

Working...
                  X