Stuck at 7in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at 7in

I have been doing Pe now for 6 months and have hit a plateau.

Starting measurments
    Bpel:6.75in
    Meg:5.1in.

21/8/2017
    Bpel:6.8in
    Meg:5.25in

21/11/2017
    Bpel: 6.98
    Meg:5.25

23/1/2018
    Bpel: 7.0-7.1
    Meg: 5.25

These are my stats. I measured last night and they have not changed since the last time. Im only working on length. This is my routine.

5min rice sock
    15min manual stretch each direction
    6min mandingo stretch
    5min ricesock warm down

I want to start hanging but i dont have the money for an LG hanger yet. Im starting to get pretty frustrated that i cant gain any length and i dont know what to do.

Start: Bpel - 6.75in x Meg - 5.0in
    Current: Bpel - 7.0-7.1in x Meg - 5.25in
    Goal: Bpel - 8.0in x Meg - 6.0in

Originally posted by Nogirth View Post
    I want to start hanging but i dont have the money for an LG hanger yet. Im starting to get pretty frustrated that i cant gain any length and i dont know what to do.
    I hear this a LOT...

Options:

1. Sock Hanger - cost free (use search feature) - I'm pretty sure every hanger on the site first started with this to get their feet wet and see if hanging is for them. Then then gradually made their way to a commercial device

2. Captn's Wrench - cost $20 Canadian, far less in the USA (use the search feature). - I made one and I'm probably the least "handy" person I know... I still use mine and I've been hanging now for quite some time

3. Bib Hanger - cost $95-$130 USD
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

There is another option, Autoextender makes a vaccum hanger for 90 bucks. Works just fine. Not as well made as the LG but I would suggest it over the clamp style.
      I would also suggest getting some anti-fluid caps, microfoam (the go too for anti fluid tape) is terrible in my opinion. The website is pretty crappy but I’m sure you can navigate it.
      Starting 1/20/17
      BPEL 7.5
      MEG 4.6

Current
      BPEL 8.125
      MEG 4.8

Short term goal
      BPEL 8.5
      MEG 5

Long term goal
      BPEL 9
      5.5+

Comment

Another way you could hang which I don’t see mentioned on this site at all but I have heard of and used myself is a shopping bag hanger. Get a sturdy shopping bag (whatever material is fine) and simply put weights inside of it. I personally use water bottles. You then slip your wrists through the handles and bang you’re ready to go. Another plus of using this method is that you can adjust your grip easily since you’re gripping with your hands.
        Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post
          Another way you could hang which I don’t see mentioned on this site at all but I have heard of and used myself is a shopping bag hanger. Get a sturdy shopping bag (whatever material is fine) and simply put weights inside of it. I personally use water bottles. You then slip your wrists through the handles and bang you’re ready to go. Another plus of using this method is that you can adjust your grip easily since you’re gripping with your hands.
          I'm not sure I understand this gripping with your hands part. Never heard of this option before...
          Original/Current Stats:
          09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
          09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
          BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Working...
          X