Two questions about jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions about jelqing

I'm uncircumcised & should i pull that the foreskin with each jelq or do it with foreskin? I've been doing it with the foreskin, didn't think it would be a problem but unsure.

Secondly, i only 1 week into PEing & i feel as if my erection quality has decreased alot, it only happened on Sunday but since then i've noticed i'm not getting as much erections throughout the day & when i do i lose it in a few seconds. Is this a standard response to stretching/jelqing when someone just starts? My schedule currently is as follows:

mon-wed-friday= 8mins of stretching; Clockwise stretching & circular motions & then roughly 5mins of jelqing with 2mins of warm up & down & 30-60second breaks inbetween each set. Definitely not a intensive routine & i've made sure to make it fairly & beginner like so i don't injure myself, i feel fine & everything looks okay but i feel my erection quality severely declined in the last 2days. Is this normal or could it be that i'm jelqing too hard?(my pressure isn't that much but maybe cause i'm new to it i don't know).

p.s Friday was my last session before issue started & Saturday was fine, Sunday until now is when the issue started.

I'm uncut and I jelq bunch up the foreskin below the head so that it stays fairly stationary. Took some work to get it going, but now I do not even thing about it and do it automatically.

As you are on the first week I would expect that there will be some adjustment to the erection quality.
    Maybe do some edging?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I am taking today off & hopefully come back friday or next week, i have a slight soreness below the shaft, i don't think it's the Peing though, atleast not by itself because i was making sure to make my routine easy to start, probably not doing enough volume. I was masturbating everyday though & was doing it before the PE session, i think maybe PEing + rubbing your cock daily is the cause, could be wrong but time will tell after a few days off.

Is it fine to beat one off after the PE session?

Comment

I believe we have found the problem.

I do not think that pre-PE masturbation is a good thing.
        The conventional wisdom is that masturbation and PE should be separated by at least 2 hours to maximize gains.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          I believe we have found the problem.

I do not think that pre-PE masturbation is a good thing.
          The conventional wisdom is that masturbation and PE should be separated by at least 2 hours to maximize gains.
          ^^ Learning that lesson the hard way my brother, what happens when being a newbie, i was doing it because it made my PEing easier as it's easier to maintain 30-60% erection levels for me after jacking one off as appose to always going fully erect everytime wind blows by my penis during PE haha. This teaches me that i have to just get use to PEing & hopefully i get use to it & not get erect every second once my body acclamates, you live & you learn.

Another question,(i know i said 2, but yea) when doing kegels during jelqs, do you do them in quick repetitions like you'd do for stretching or is it that you hold the kegal for every jelq?

Comment

Working...
          X