No announcement yet.

I think I have an idea for an alternative to wrapping penis to prevent turtling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have an idea for an alternative to wrapping penis to prevent turtling

So i've heard of wrapping your penis to prevent it from turtling after PE. I do get quiet a bit of turtling myself and wanted to look into ways of doing this.

... However I'm not comfortable with the idea of having my dick wrapped in fabric in public. (and maybe a bit lazy too :P )

I then came up with the idea of putting my penis through the hole in my boxers (with the button done up), it wasn't too tight or too loose and seemed like it might work. I've done this for a whole day now and i didn't feel any pain and didn't notice any swelling, just that my dick didn't shrink in anywhere near as much as it normally does. I know that once i get more girth i will have to keep an eye on this, but for now it works (?).

I'm still new to PE and have no clue if this is a good idea or not.

Thanks, any comments would be greatly appreciated and suggestions.

This sounds like a good alternative!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I think that’s a good idea. I did it for about a day but my only problem was that it created a noticeable bulge that I was uncomfortable with otherwise I would have kept doing it. That and majority of my boxers don’t have even have the hole in them.
      Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Working...
      X