Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamming the ruler

Hey guys
    Im woundering how everyone is measuring there bpel.Ive spoke to a few members who have said that they dont push it as hard as they can, they just press down a little bit.I myslef jam the ruller to the max so its as consistant of a measurment as possible.How do you guys do it? do you jam it as hard as you can or just push down lightly
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

You'll get different responses to this one. I use a dowel rod that I stick in directly over top at a firm pressure, but I definitely don't try to draw blood or anything. I think the key is using the same pressure every time you do it. I have a line drawn at the bottom of the dowel that tells me when to stop pushing in so I get the same measurement every time. I think some people push-in way too hard and this skews their measurement. I can get a 1/2" "gain" by pushing in a lot harder than I do.

Comment

well I dont mean to draw blood, I just mean push till you cant go further, I use a tape measurer so it has a flat peice on it that dosent cause any discomfort when I push really hard.I like you dowel idea tho, thats a good system
      boxer
      Last edited by boxer; 04-19-2010, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Like you, boxer, I jam it in quite hard so that I actually can feel the pubic bone (BP?).
        But like Gator, my aim isn't to draw blood...
        "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
        - Maya Angelou

Comment

I dont measure my BPEL dont see the point really,iv done it once just to see. Unless anyone of you guys suggest i should otherwise

Comment

NBPEL kinda fluctuates a lot, that's why most of us measure BPEL. Also, most size studies are measured in BPEL if I remember correctly. I push pretty damn hard. Far enough in that I know how much pressure I need to put on. Trying to get the most accurate measurement possible.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
              I dont measure my BPEL dont see the point really,iv done it once just to see. Unless anyone of you guys suggest i should otherwise
              I think its much more consistant then just measuring your nbpel, What if you loose some wieght and decreas your fat pad and then your thinkin youve made a gain from pe but its really just wieght loss.I just think its better to measure everything you know

Comment

i only measure NBPEL for the sake of measuring from a 3rd person perspective. What does a BPEL measurement mean to me if a girl cant see it?
                Starting: NBPEL 4.5" (Feb 10)
                Current: NBPEL 5.3" (May 10)
                Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks

Comment

Well, when you push in all the way, some of that fat pad gets pushed back. It's moreso for making sure the measurements are more accurate. When measuring NBP I would get 4 different measurements every time I tried.... so I quit doing it.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I press until it stops naturally, I could press more but it would hurt.
                    Log
                    Measurements (Current):
                    BPEL: 7.25"
                    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Yea there all fair points to make perhaps i should keep checking my BPEL.

Gel King - Thats what i thought but im now thinking thats not the way to see it.

Comment

I use a dowel like gator does. I push hard enough to hit the bone.

Hey king gel, your right about it not meaning anything to women, but the whole point behind the BP method, is to get a consistantly accurate measurement each time. It's hard for me to get a accurate repetitive measurment doing it the NBPEL way.

Comment

I press lightly if i'm doing a BPEL measurement.

To be honest, I stopped measuring that way a while ago. A guy on Thunder's Place was quoted as saying "if it can't go in a vagina, it don't count", which is quite a brash way to put it but very very true. For this reason, I only do NBPEL measurements now - I take it from around a cm in front of the pubic bone to the top of the glans. So my measurement is really about 5.3".

Comment

Hahaha... JIMP, that's a very valid (and funny) point you brought from Thunder's! Although I don't measure BPEL as a brag to my lady ("Hey babe, do you wanna know exactly how many inches I'm putting in you right now?!") - I do it to ensure consistency and to see if my routines work or not.
                            "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                            - Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by JizzInMyPants View Post
                              I press lightly if i'm doing a BPEL measurement.

To be honest, I stopped measuring that way a while ago. A guy on Thunder's Place was quoted as saying "if it can't go in a vagina, it don't count", which is quite a brash way to put it but very very true. For this reason, I only do NBPEL measurements now - I take it from around a cm in front of the pubic bone to the top of the glans. So my measurement is really about 5.3".
                              I agree with the whole vagina point, but keeping your BPEL will help you see if you're doing a proper routine. As I have experienced, I think you will experience gains in your BPEL before your NBPEL, so they kind of "lead you on", but in a good way.

-UYN-
                              19/04/2011
                              FG: 4.25" +0.45
                              FL: 5.19" +0.69
                              EG: 4.75" +0.45
                              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                              NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                              BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
                              X