Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best penis exercise for increased erection length.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best penis exercise for increased erection length.

Hi, I’m 18, Black(if that matters, don’t really like putting race into things but🤷🏽*♂️) and I have a 7 inch penis when erect.
    I would like to know the best stretching exercise or whatever exercise over to increase the length of my penis when erected.
    My goal would be to hit 8 inches!
    I’ve read many threads and many people say that through jelquing they experience gains in flaccid length but usually the gains in flaccid length doesn’t nearly equal the gains in erection length.

Thank you😊

Start with "START HERE" button on upper left of this site. You can find a lot of info for beginners there, including training routines. Read carefully first, then choose one. JP90 is the most popular and if you're in good health you should be able to handle it. But it's one of more intense beginner routines, so beware. And no, your race doesn't matter, as far as I know. BTW welcome on PEGym.
    My progress thread
    29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
    Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
    Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

Wot he said! ^^^

If you choose to do the JP90 start with half the routine gradually working up to the full routine over a few weeks paying attention to your PI's. Your PI's will be your guide.

Welcome, get involved and...ENJOY!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

IMO, the best advanced exercise would be the Tension Stretch.

Re:

How to perform the Tension Stretch:

Step 1: Your penis should be flaccid for this exercise. Grasp your penis firmly behind the head and wrap your other hand around the first hand for support.

Step 2: Pull forward SLOWLY while leaning back for a count of 10 to maximum tension.

Step 3: Once you've achieved the maximum amount of tension that you can tolerate, hold for 10 seconds.

Step 4: Release tension and start again.

Step 5: Finish of with a good soak in a warm tub.

Do 10 repetitions of this exercise at first, then work up to 100 maximum per day (most advanced trainees need less than 50). Typically, this stretch is most effective when done by stretching your penis towards the floor and slightly away from your body. You may want to experiment with different directions of stretch to see which direction works best for you.

Tension Stretch Tip: When performing the Tension Stretch, do it while sitting. Using the edge of the chair as a background reference point, try to pull enough so that you can see a noticeable stretch taking place.

* One way of making this exercise even more intense would be to press down on the ligaments at the base of the penis while you're performing the stretch. Take caution when doing this for the first time, and slowly build intensity on this part over subsequent sessions.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X