Stamina exercises questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina exercises questions

Hi, Can anyone suggest that iam doing kegels and got result after 2weeks, and the next week I didn't get the same erection,will I get the same erection level whenever I get erect or only a particular time.Can anyone know about it and I wish to start reverse kegels,now iam doing kegels 1set of 3 10times 3day in a week,should I want to start reverse kegels and the erection achieved after doing kegels will it able to remain forever like the erection but not gotten like getten before why is it . anything missing between this.

Hi, To start with Stamina Routine only want to look the first page mentioning about it or should I want to do the same inside like BigAl said day by day instructions,only the first page.
    Big Al
    Administrator
    PEGym Editor
    Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Big Al; 04-23-2018, 01:17 PM.

Hi ,I had started the stamina routine and after one week I had not seen result.I want to improve ejaculation distance too,is their any methods to improve ejaculation distance.

Comment

Hi, Anyone know about it this stuff kindly say.

Comment

Hi, I am not noticing any change in stamina routine,but gotten results in kegels doing. When nothing done in a day,In morning 5set and afternoon 5set of 5times both,gotten results.And after a few weeks I noticed a kegel erection.Anyone know about this mention,iam doing this routine now and ain't got any erection results,only few weeks left to start with JP90 routine.As said one month only for the Stamina Routine.So before finishing the routine,anyone see this post kindly mention.

I do Stamina Routine in this way.
        First warmup - 7min
        Kegels - 10times 5sec hold 3sec lose.
        One set of 10 times.
        Stop and Start- 15min
        Three times feel the urge and next time ejaculate is it okey and ejaculation distance not improved fall just near.I also want to improve ejaculation distance.
        Warmdown - 5min
        This is my routine,if any difference needed say.

Comment

After one month,Change to JP90 Routine if gotten results from Stamina Routine or not.

Comment

Start reverse kegels right away. You need to even out your pelvic floor before you're able to shoot massive loads. With an even pelvic floor balance you'll be able to last as long as you want and stop/cum whenever you want. Reverse kegels are the key for bigger cumshots
            Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
            May 4th 2019
            EL 6.5" EG 5"
            MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

Hi, Are you saying i can ejaculate distance by doing reverse kegels.I had started kegels for few weeks now and gotten results from kegels,But still cant stay for some time,After few minutes decreased.So are you saying i want to do reverse kegels for few weeks and try seeing results.

Comment

Yes exactly. That's good you're starting to get results from the kegels. But in order for distance you need to start doing reverse kegels. Imagine regular kegels as being the 'pull' and reverse kegels being the 'push'... You can't cum more if you're pulling it away can you? But if you knew how to Push it out, then you'll be able to shoot it further and with more power. The trick is to even the 2 out, so that eventually you'll be able to control your time in the bed and also control when you want to cum or how powerful you cum.

Read this - https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
                May 4th 2019
                EL 6.5" EG 5"

Comment

Hi, I will start doing Reverse kegels soon and when get erected whenever I want by using hands will it stay for short time,I had got result from kegels but at first it remained for a while,but then the other day it doesn't remained the same.

Comment

My measurements is as follows

NBPEL- 6.0
                    BPEL -7.0
                    MEG -5.0
                    Actual measurements.

Comment

Hi,Today I didn't exercise I just masturbate by handmade toy.But erection not remaining still.

Comment

I also want to improve shooting too.Some say squeeze head.

Comment

Originally posted by Aswath View Post
                          Hi, I will start doing Reverse kegels soon and when get erected whenever I want by using hands will it stay for short time,I had got result from kegels but at first it remained for a while,but then the other day it doesn't remained the same.
                          You have to do kegels and reverse kegels during the same session. It's only been like 2 days, you have to be patient
                          May 4th 2019
                          EL 6.5" EG 5"

Comment

Hi, I mean Yesterday I skipped for Masturbation with Handmade flashlight,for to identify my edging duration.Now iam not doing kegels like Five in morning and Afternoon due to doing in Stamina Routine.
                            So I have do Both at same time,same reps as kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by Aswath View Post
                              Hi, I mean Yesterday I skipped for Masturbation with Handmade flashlight,for to identify my edging duration.Now iam not doing kegels like Five in morning and Afternoon due to doing in Stamina Routine.
                              So I have do Both at same time,same reps as kegels.
                              How long are you able to edge without reaching the point of no return? The Fleshlight can be tough to master if you haven't mastered edging with your hands first.

As far as the kegels, how many total are you doing for each set?
                              May 4th 2019
                              EL 6.5" EG 5"

Comment

Working...
                              X