Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone told someone else in their personal life that they are doing this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone told someone else in their personal life that they are doing this?

Just curious has anyone told someone else in their personal life that they were doing this? I just told my GF and she said "Oh Gosh I don't want it bigger" but I told her I was doing it because I want to straighten mine out a little bit, which is true. I have a slight curve like a banana (Nothing to extreme) and I thought if I did this it would not hit her cervix so much. The other night she felt the difference and she came multiple times and it was awesome. Has anyone told any one else?
    ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
    Initial 1/5/18
    BPEL: 6.75-7"
    EG: 5.25- 5.5
    results 9/10/18
    BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
    EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

I've told my wife. She seems good with it. Especially after experiencing the results!!!

Comment

I've discussed it with the wife. She was impressed by my dedication to her pleasure.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I've shared with one of my guy friends. He just thought I was weird. Shared with my girlfriend. She's all good with it. I pump in front of her all the time. It's nice having that freedom
        goal--Contentment
        proactive's progress log

Comment

Not in a million years
          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

There's no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed over performing regular PE, guys! I've told partners, friends, even casual acquaintances about my PE'ing. It's about learning & having a healthy Dick, plus being a better sexual partner. What's to be embarrassed about? We're all just guys wanting to be better sexual partners for the mutual benefits we enjoy having sex! ALL normal humans can appreciate THAT!

Comment

I've told 2 of my friends and my cousin. I got one of them to try it for awhile but he's mostly just listening to my Pre-E tips even though he doesn't have it. Once I see those gains though, I'll be telling even more probably lol.
              Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
              I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

My wife saw me jelqing one day and thought I was beating off. Explained a little about PE to her, and the topic was never brought up again. Quite frankly there is no way I would discuss the topic with others.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Nope, not told anyone I've started PE. IF I even gain anything, I doubt my wife notices and even if she does feel something different, I seriously doubt she will even say anything. Been married for 22 years and we have sex 2-3 times a week still, but she never, or rarely ever, makes any sexual comments. So yea, no telling what she would say if she finds out.

My hats off to the gentlemen with supporting and communicative wives.
                  Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                  Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
                  Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Don't discuss at work with guys, even if you "think" they are "friends"! It can come back at you as sexual harassment.... trust me.
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Never tell.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                        Don't discuss at work with guys, even if you "think" they are "friends"! It can come back at you as sexual harassment.... trust me.
                        Really wow, I am sure there is a story there
                        ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                        Initial 1/5/18
                        BPEL: 6.75-7"
                        EG: 5.25- 5.5
                        results 9/10/18
                        BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
                        EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

I never did and never will. I was thinking to tell my brother, because I wanted him to know. But I just made sure he stumbled upon it "accidentaly" (the website I mean, not me doing PE). So he has a chance to go with it. If he does or not it's up to him now.
                          My progress thread
                          29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
                          Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
                          Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

I see no way it could benefit me to tell somebody else. On the contrary, most would think I'm "that guy" in a bad way.
                            Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

I've learned PE from a buddy of mine 13 years ago .He was talking special exercise to last longer in bed(Kegels) and we never talked about PE again and i've never told anybody about PE except forums.
                              Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Working...
                              X