Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans/Head Englargement

Hey guys!

Im new here and this is my first post so apologies if I am in the wrong section. Obviously I would like to increase length and girth but They are already in decent proportion to each other. However, I seem to have a small head/gland...is there any method or device that can help to enlarge the head/glans as it would make my penis much nicer to look at.

Please do let me know, Im not concerned about time, effort, pain or price as long as it works.

Thanks!

I would only recommend you attempt the following if you're circumcised, in order to avoid injury...

Search online for a "penis glans pump" specifically designed to enhance the penis head or glans. Several types are available, but be sure to purchase one with a pressure gauge to carefully monitor your psi's. Electric ones are more expensive, but better quality & easier to use. Progress slowly increasing the pressure to avoid injuring sensitive nerve endings in your glans which could lead to permanently desensitizing your head (causing ED).

Also, consider wearing a Stealth Innerwear daily; available through our site as a convenient & inexpensive means of maintaining your coronal flare (again, assuming you're circumcised) throughout the day, after pumping your glans. That will help cement your growth (expansion) & create a permanently larger glans when flaccid or erect. Choose an Innerwear size 2 or 3 sizes smaller than your flaccid meaurements indicate according to the instructions for measuring on the Stealth website. This will squeeze more blood into your flaccid glans 24/7 improving and cementing your results much more quickly.

Good luck!
    jockinthebox
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month May 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by jockinthebox; 04-27-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Also edge or balloon and pump blood into your glans. It will swell bigger and bigger. Psychologially swell it. Use a cock ring to hold the blood in but be careful. I can make mine swell at will in about 15 min.s.. before sex with thoughts and stirm.

Comment

Almost all my routines also increased my glans.
        Vitallus+
        Phallosan

Both also increase Glans

Comment

Buy a head pump.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            I would only recommend you attempt the following if you're circumcised, in order to avoid injury...

Search online for a "penis glans pump" specifically designed to enhance the penis head or glans. Several types are available, but be sure to purchase one with a pressure gauge to carefully monitor your psi's. Electric ones are more expensive, but better quality & easier to use. Progress slowly increasing the pressure to avoid injuring sensitive nerve endings in your glans which could lead to permanently desensitizing your head (causing ED).

Also, consider wearing a Stealth Innerwear daily; available through our site as a convenient & inexpensive means of maintaining your coronal flare (again, assuming you're circumcised) throughout the day, after pumping your glans. That will help cement your growth (expansion) & create a permanently larger glans when flaccid or erect. Choose an Innerwear size 2 or 3 sizes smaller than your flaccid meaurements indicate according to the instructions for measuring on the Stealth website. This will squeeze more blood into your flaccid glans 24/7 improving and cementing your results much more quickly.

Good luck!
            Thanks so much for your reply, I am not circumcised, are there any methods you would suggest for someone uncircumcised?

Comment

ULIS and partial jelqs focusing on the forward portion of the penis can be helpful for adding glans size.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X