X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Elongation Exercises

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    minidish
    Last edited by minidish; 05-19-2010, 02:53 PM.
    Know who to bann. and who who brings fruit.
    Good bye forever.

Not for me,them exercises look wrong,even the name of them looks bad. What does anyone else think.

Comment

Took out the address as it borders on spam.

Comment

Mindish forum rules are forum rules, and the banhammer is lenient on the site, but suggesting that the moderators have a hidden agenda will earn a kick to your ass real quick if you're not careful.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by minidish
          Or is there another agenda here?
          Thanks for the lesson on spam. And no, there is no other agenda here, but thanks for the accusations.

Take a few days to think about it...

Comment

Gator cracks his and mindish has some time off.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

If you will notice, I did not appreciate being accused of what I was not.
              I think that when anyone gets some sort of power, it is always abused.
              I will no longer be sharing anything with strangers. sorry.
              Good bye forever.

Comment

Mindish, you're welcome here if you don't post links to other penis sites. You can talk about them by name and even recommend them, that's fine, but posting links is not allowed. I know that you never meant to be a spammer, but you do need to follow the rule -- and when you don't, you shouldn't be surprised if members start talking. It's just human nature.

The rules about links are here to protect the site (and members -- like you!) from having the site overrun with spam and links and ads. Sorry if there are any hard feelings, but the rules are necessary to keep this a pleasant community.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                  Mindish, you're welcome here if you don't post links to other penis sites. You can talk about them by name and even recommend them, that's fine, but posting links is not allowed. I know that you never meant to be a spammer, but you do need to follow the rule -- and when you don't, you shouldn't be surprised if members start talking. It's just human nature.

The rules about links are here to protect the site (and members -- like you!) from having the site overrun with spam and links and ads. Sorry if there are any hard feelings, but the rules are necessary to keep this a pleasant community.
                  Its OK, I was never good at following other peoples rules.
                  Just the ones God gave me, when I came into this world.
                  I just use my conscience, to tell me I am right, and if I am not, I apologies.
                  I never meant any harm, and when I was banned, it was an insult to me.
                  I will find better use of my spear time.
                  All the best, to those with honest intentions.
                  Good bye forever.

Comment

Originally posted by minidish View Post
                    Its OK, I was never good at following other peoples rules.
                    Just the ones God gave me, when I came into this world.
                    I just use my conscience, to tell me I am right, and if I am not, I apologies.
                    I never meant any harm, and when I was banned, it was an insult to me.
                    I will find better use of my spear time.
                    All the best, to those with honest intentions.
                    Now youre taking this too personally.
                    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Threads like this make me want to just delete the whole thread and better focus on what this site is about. Penis Enhancement, enlargement, and exercise. Sexual issues, and the occasional men's health question (separate forum ALL for this).

With recent "other" events BEHIND US, I am not really happy to get on and read things like this, especially when I am working hard on other things and don't have much time to get on the forums as much as I previously did.

Comment

Mindish, I understand why you may be angry. I had missed the fact that Gator had temporarily banned you. Sometimes things happen that nobody likes much in retrospect -- but the best thing to do is move on. Can we not entice you to stay around and participate here? This is a great community and we value diversity. Yes, we have a few basic rules but they are really not that much.... and we would rather have you stay that go.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          Threads like this make me want to just delete the whole thread and better focus on what this site is about. Penis Enhancement, enlargement, and exercise. Sexual issues, and the occasional men's health question (separate forum ALL for this).

With recent "other" events BEHIND US, I am not really happy to get on and read things like this, especially when I am working hard on other things and don't have much time to get on the forums as much as I previously did.
                          calixto, it is hardly Mindish's fault that we have had a bad week! He wasn't even here.... so come on, let's all try to move on!

Comment

Sorry, I guess I didn't understand all that, I was just upset about all the attacks, but I didn't realize that Mindish had been the one who was attacked, my bad guys, forgive me please!

Comment

Working...
                            X