PE causing Ejaculation Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE causing Ejaculation Issues

Hey guys I'm just trying to figure out if anyone else has had a harder time cumming when having sex since they started PE. I'm almost at 3 months with almost no gains but my penis I can have pounding a girl for almost an hour and I get tired and lose my erection before I ejaculate.

Anybody else has his happening to them ?
    1/18 - EL:5.75 MEG:5"
    10/18 - EL:6 MEG:5.2"

That is a great problem to have and I dont think it is related to doing PE excercises.
    Started 7/15/2017
    Starting Stats:
    BPEL 14 cm
    TEG 10.4
    MEG 11.4
    BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
    BPEL 17 CM
    TEG 11.7
    MEG 12.7 CM
    BEG 13.7

Comment

It is to do with you losing sensation in your penis. I had the same problem, but I never lost my erection when having intercourse. I sometimes wasn't able to cum at all, and that was after having sex for sometimes 45 minutes plus. Once I stopped PE, it didn't take long for me to go back to normal, where I was able to have quickies at times.

Comment

You're likely "overgripping" on exercises like stretches. You should be using the minimum required grip strength to maintain a stretch.

If you haven't made any gains in 3 months and your experiencing negative side effects, then something is amiss with your training!
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          You're likely "overgripping" on exercises like stretches. You should be using the minimum required grip strength to maintain a stretch.

If you haven't made any gains in 3 months and your experiencing negative side effects, then something is amiss with your training!
          The strange thing about this is that my EQ got way better and only recently I had difficulties ejaculating. I dont think that i have ED because after an hour of pounding away with not much sensation to cum would definitely have someone lose interest. Im going to loosen my grip and see if I have any major gains because im at the 3 month mark with the JP90 and its been minimal

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
            It is to do with you losing sensation in your penis. I had the same problem, but I never lost my erection when having intercourse. I sometimes wasn't able to cum at all, and that was after having sex for sometimes 45 minutes plus. Once I stopped PE, it didn't take long for me to go back to normal, where I was able to have quickies at times.
            Yes i think thats the biggest thing..... it takes forever to ejaculate and by then we are both waaaayyy too spent. Quickies donít usually have me cumming

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae View Post
              Yes i think thats the biggest thing..... it takes forever to ejaculate and by then we are both waaaayyy too spent. Quickies don’t usually have me cumming
              Like I said, I had the same problem. It's to do with the grip, because a couple of weeks after stopping PE, I was able to cum quicker. Mind you I had some of my best sex when I couldn't cum, but it was frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae View Post
                The strange thing about this is that my EQ got way better and only recently I had difficulties ejaculating. I dont think that i have ED because after an hour of pounding away with not much sensation to cum would definitely have someone lose interest. Im going to loosen my grip and see if I have any major gains because im at the 3 month mark with the JP90 and its been minimal
                Even if you don't have ED, the force you're using is causing you to become desensitized. There shouldn't have to be negative trade off to get larger.
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                X