Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Gains After 3 Years of PE -- Am I Doomed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Gains After 3 Years of PE -- Am I Doomed?

I have been PEing on and off for bouts of months since 2015, and am still the same size as I was back when I started, with maybe the exception of a very slight EQ gain. Obviously I really want this whole thing to work, or else I wouldn't be wasting my time. (Which is effectively what it feels like I'm doing at this point).

Over my career I have completed the JP90 for a total of 5 cycles, a personal routine from 2015 for a long while (that I do not remember in detail), the Jelq-Free Advanced routine for 3 cycles, and have just completed my first cycle of Remek's advanced routine that I slightly modified. I am extremely concerned as I feel as though I have worked on all aspects of length gains for sustained periods of time, and yet here I am with nothing to show for it.

I remember PEing way too hard in the beginning, and I took a long break before starting it back up. My current run has lasted for a committed 9 months, with proper intensity and progressions. Is it possible that I just am fully unable to gain? Did I ruin my chances of gaining in the beginning?

At this point I feel like I'm on some sort of f'd up Punkd! show. Any advice is welcome, as I'm willing to give this one last go around. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help their struggling brethren.

Have you tried an extender? Without an extender I didn’t gain shit either .

Comment

Originally posted by Jwebater View Post
      Have you tried an extender? Without an extender I didn’t gain shit either .
      I have never tried any devices. Maybe it could be the difference maker?

Comment

I would also suggest an extender, that’s the first thing that made me gain...
        I have since graduated to a hanger, which would be my second recommendation. I feel that continued progression is key.
        Starting 1/20/17
        BPEL 7.5
        MEG 4.6

Current
        BPEL 8.125
        MEG 4.8

Short term goal
        BPEL 8.5
        MEG 5

Long term goal
        BPEL 9
        5.5+

Comment

Extender
          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

After lookkkng at old pics recently i realized i was actually 6.8 inches. Not 7. I a now 7.5 to 7.75.

Extenders as stretching. But i never wanted length. Only girth. And I’ve only gained .25 to .375 at base and .1 meg. That was from kegals ad squeezes.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
              After lookkkng at old pics recently i realized i was actually 6.8 inches. Not 7. I a now 7.5 to 7.75.

Extenders as stretching. But i never wanted length. Only girth. And I’ve only gained .25 to .375 at base and .1 meg. That was from kegals ad squeezes.
              Just curious how you could get an accurate measurement from a pic. How did you manage that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
                Extender
                I would love to try an extender, however I am not in a position to order one due to privacy issues

Comment

Hey man keep trying for it! I'd say keep it relatively simple and make a stretch heavy routine. Make sure you focus on stretching downward mainly. Do A and V stretches too and if you want to jelq, jelq at a lower erection like 40% and jelq downward instead of straight out. Test out what you think is a right amount of time but I would say stretch no less than 15 minutes a day starting out and of course increase that number. Hold your stretches for longer amounts of time like a minute or longer.

I would stay away from girth and focus on length because the girth exercises can have an effect on your ability to gain length. Just make up a routine that you feel challenges you a bit but doesn't over do it. I tried the jp90 for about 3 weeks and it was obvious to me that it wasn't going to be enough to get me anywhere because my penis was too tough for the exercises even though I was new. So I experimented and made my own uli routine that I did while edging and I also did stretches. In a month I gained 1/4 of an inch and the whole time I felt like I was challenged just enough but not too much.

I think I going to stop uli for a bit though because I don't want to hinder my potential length gains. Hope this helps you out some. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillaCella View Post
                    Hey man keep trying for it! I'd say keep it relatively simple and make a stretch heavy routine. Make sure you focus on stretching downward mainly. Do A and V stretches too and if you want to jelq, jelq at a lower erection like 40% and jelq downward instead of straight out. Test out what you think is a right amount of time but I would say stretch no less than 15 minutes a day starting out and of course increase that number. Hold your stretches for longer amounts of time like a minute or longer.

I would stay away from girth and focus on length because the girth exercises can have an effect on your ability to gain length. Just make up a routine that you feel challenges you a bit but doesn't over do it. I tried the jp90 for about 3 weeks and it was obvious to me that it wasn't going to be enough to get me anywhere because my penis was too tough for the exercises even though I was new. So I experimented and made my own uli routine that I did while edging and I also did stretches. In a month I gained 1/4 of an inch and the whole time I felt like I was challenged just enough but not too much.

I think I going to stop uli for a bit though because I don't want to hinder my potential length gains. Hope this helps you out some. Good luck!
                    Appreciate that response my man! Currently on a 5-2 heavy stretch routine. The only two variables I had yet to try were the 5 days on regimen and long warmups. I'm giving everything one last go-around with these additions, going to go for around 2 months. I'm on my fifth week now and have avoided the ruler to make sure I don't get in my head. Trying to make this cycle as perfect as I can! Now we pray! Lol

Good luck to you as well, my friend!

Comment

why dont you try a hanger or extender if manuals aren't working.

Comment

I also did manual work for 8 months and gained nothing.
                        Now I am on an extender and JelQing for about 1 month.
                        I have super flaccid length and girth now.... and I am waiting to see some erect gains.

In order to see some gains you need to extend 6-8 hours daily or hang for 1-2 hours daily...(this is what everyone post)
                        Manual work for 20-40 mins per day seems like a joke so I don t think it was an un natural thing that we didn t gain from it. LoL
                        TeoDeles
                        Member of the Month July 2018
                        Last edited by TeoDeles; 06-14-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tryingforit View Post
                          I would love to try an extender, however I am not in a position to order one due to privacy issues
                          Rather than an extender, why not start with a Sock Hanger, or a Captn's Wrench? These are things you make on your own and cost less than $20. I'm by far the most NOT 'handy' person and I was able to make a Captn's Wrench.
                          Original/Current Stats:
                          09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                          09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                          BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

If it makes you feel any better that an extender is not an option for you, I did not achieve any results from trying one after years of struggling to gain length via jelqing, stretching, S2S’s, etc. It seams that some guys just have dicks that are easy to deform and grow and some that are just too tough and resistant no matter what kind of routine is practiced, and for them an extender is not going to magically make it grow (“hard gainers”, as I’ve seen the term being applied here). It will just be a waste of money, as it was for me.

Comment

I second what a few others have said. Hang for 1-2 hours a day and use an extender for 6-8 hours a day. Wear the Phallason Forte at night if you have too after your hanging session.

Comment

Working...
                              X