Estimated Time of Growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated Time of Growth

Hey people, I've been doing the jelq on and off for almost a year now, i just wanted to ask someone with experience that's had success with this exercise, what is the estimated time period for about an inch of growth? for instance, one month, a month and a half, or two months? i haven't jelqed in awhile but i'm going to start again hopefully soon. i just want to know what to look for so that i will know precisely if i'm doing it right, if i need to change up some things or whatever. please reply with any information that can help, it's all greatly appreciated, thanks.

Some people can gain an inch in 3-6 months. Some people will need 10 years to gain an inch. I know that's a huge dispersion, but it really is the best answer I can give you. Some people gain quickly but some people gain excruciatingly slowly. Your best bet is to get on a dedicated, consistent, and focused routine and find out which person you are. It's also important to realize that if you happen to fall into the group of "slow" or "hard" gainers, like myself, don't let the snail-like progress deter you from achieving your goals.

Comment

ahh haha i won't. any suggestions though like certian exercises that you prefer to be better, certain foods that you know that might help out, i know that sounds stupid but it's just like how guys that have small pecs try to eat alot of peanut butter thinking that'll make them bigger. any suggestions?

Comment

There are no quick fixes, shortcuts, or secret paths bud. Start with JP's beginner routine or the one listed here on the site. Or formulate your own routine based off of those. But the key ingredients you need right now are Stretching, Jelqing, and a few supplements. I recommend Omega-3: Fish Oil and L-Arginine. Eat healthy and doing some other exercising/weight lifting can only help your progress. How old are you Chris?

Comment

18, gunna be 19 this November.

Comment

Okay, you're young and might still have some natural growing left to do.

Comment

haha i've been the same size since i was 15 i think. but if i do still have natural growing could jelqing ruin or disrupt that?

Comment

Nah, you should be fine bud. Just start out slow and work your way up. Be safe, not stupid.

Comment

Hijack- dont want to start a new thread for this question,

Can anyone link me that post about checking your PI's

Comment

Jason; this article might be the one.
                    "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                    - Maya Angelou

Comment

It is indeed cheers

Comment

Back to the original topic. Gator's advice is spot on. Everything stated is 100% true. Read that over and over again newbies!
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                        X