Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New, gained 1/4 of an inch in length after a month, but should I change the routine??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, gained 1/4 of an inch in length after a month, but should I change the routine??

Hey everybody!

Recently I've had some success with PE by staying consistent and listening to how my body feels. I actually managed to gain 1/4 of an inch in a month ! However I do have a little bit of a problem on what to do next and I would appreciate some advice. I know! Since I'm seeing gains it only makes sense to stick with my same routine right??? Well, it's a little more complicated than that.

First, I'll go over the story and sorry if it's a bit long. So I've known about pegym for years and have tried jelqing on and off several times but never could stick with it longer than a couple weeks. Late last year I tried again and did a lot of research on PE exercises. I read about all the different type of exercises, what beginners should start out with, and a lot of theories. I decided to try the JP90 routine because it seemed to be the most recommended, but after several weeks I found myself struggling to keep consistent again. I fully understand you have to put a lot of work into PE if you want to see gains and you may not see them for months and sometimes even longer, but even though it had only been a couple weeks I felt like the routine just wasn't for me personally.

I decided to stop again, but I still read a lot about PE and what others have found effective. After experimenting with the JP90 I noticed a couple things and one thing was that no matter how much I jelqed my penis never got tired at all. Seriously, I felt like I could do the routine again but my hands would've fell off. It seriously sucked because it always felt like nothing happened. There was no change in the way my penis felt after the routine and no gains, but I can't really say that isn't normal because most people don't see gains in weeks. However things just seemed off.

When I started up the next year in early April I started with only edging for about a week. First time I edged for 20 minutes, then moved up to 25 after about two or three times, and edged for 30+ by the end of the week. I did ejaculate every time though and still do after a month. I know it's recommended that you don't for better gains, however, I heard a good number of people say it can ruin your prostate which I really don't want to mess up.

After that week the real training began! I decided I should do something more intense because I figured from experience that my penis was somehow already conditioned for this stuff which was pretty weird. I only read one other article of a guy saying his penis didn't feel any different no matter how much jelqing he did and he didn't get any gains in something close to a year I believe. I didn't want to be the same. So after the week of edging I decided to do Ulis after I past the 30 minute mark of my edging session.

Yes I know it's kind of forbidden to start out with Ulis and I just want to tell any other newbie out there that they should absolutely NOT TRY THIS unless you are absolutely 100% positive that you have starter stone penis and have already tried other routines before this.

So week two I started trying Ulis and I made sure that I started out with a lower erection level and only squeezed to where I felt comfortable. Started with only 5 to 10 second holds at about 70% erection level and did it comfortably at about 5 or 6 times. IMPORTANT! Don't get a big head and try to do more than a couple if it's your first time. Don't try to Ulli until your penis feels tired the first week. If you get a big head and do too much you could end up with something like a big exploded penis head, ouch!

As usual my penis adapted to the workout pretty fast. Going into the second week of Ulis after 30 minutes of edging I did Ulis at a 100% erection level comfortably. What I noticed was that you should only squeeze until the penis head is full and if you touch the head with your other hand it shouldn't have any squishiness. After a couple weeks you'll be able to squeeze a little bit more and more but just may attention to that head. Every once in a while you may feel something like the start of a jolt try to rush to the penis head and you must immediately loosen your grip because that could cause injury. Also, don't be strict with how long your ulis last and how many times you do them because this could lead you into an injury. If you want to ulis for 15 seconds and your penis is feeling weird after 10 do not try to pull off the extra 5 seconds. One last tip is during your ulis you can either apply pressure to the underside of the penis, or apply pressure on the sides like you're jelqing. What I've experienced is that if you apply pressure to the underside of the penis it can lead to those jolts I was talking about and you don't want that. Applying pressure to the sides feels much more safe and that's the way you should go.

So the second week I did about 7 or 8 ulis after 30 minutes of edging and about 20 to 30 seconds per uli at the end of the week. 3rd week I did 10 ulis 35 seconds each time. Thinking back now I may have been increasing to fast haha. Also, during the end of 2nd week and 3rd week I always did the uli at max erection. I would actually still continue to edge while I did my ulis and I would do the uli when I got real close to the PNR(Point of NO Return) so my erection was at its absolute max. I wouldn't get so close that I had to kegel though. This may sound crazy to some but I always felt comfortable and in control and that's why I think it's been effective.

4th week 10 to 14 Ulis 40 seconds to a minute per uli. And going into the 5th week here's my problem and it's weird guys. No girth gain what so ever and my girth is terrible. I've gained length 1/4 of an inch but from ullis and edging? Here's my thoughts going into next month. So I'm thinking maybe stopping the ulis and going to a stretching and low erection jelqing(Stright down jelqs) routine for a month because I have read that if you do a lot of girth work you can apparently toughen the tunica and that can make it very hard to get length gains. I know this is working but I can still come back to ulis later and I would rather not ruin my length gain potential.

So what do you guys think? Sorry if the post was too long or not straight to the point. It probably the excitement coming out haha!

Gotta go! Oh wait I'm back. Just wanted to mention that if you were wondering how many days I did this routine and exactly what I did well here ya go!

Little more detail: First warm up for 10 to 15 minutes.

Directional stretches 1 minute each way. I try to repeat or maybe throw in some A or V stretches if I want to switch it up.

Next, 30+ minutes of edging.

After 30 minutes I do ulis 10 - 14 at 45 to 60 seconds per uli. I always do the uli at max erection so I try to get real close to the PNR without having to kegel. I use the ok grip and try to get the closest I can to the base so I don't get a baseball bat effect.

After the ullis I might edge longer then finish. But a better option is probably don't ejaculate, warm down take a break for an hour or two then blow your load.

The schedule is always dependent on how I feel. Usually 2 days on 1 day off. But a decent amount of times I've done 1 day on and 1 day off.

I feel great after the routine. Sometimes a slight fatigue right after but I think some of that has to do with ejaculating after. No fatigue or soreness the day after but I've noticed that some days EQ is slightly worse than normal and that's when I do 1 day on 1 day off.

Ok now I gotta go
    ChillaCella
    Last edited by ChillaCella; 05-09-2018, 11:10 PM.

if i gained anything i would not change
    My mission is to be as as LONG and THICK as possible!
    BPFSL 8 1/16
    My progress thread

Comment

If you been on your routine for a month and gained anything I would stick with it until you don't gain anymore from it. Then add more reps or switch your routine there's a create your own routine in the thread look it up if you need help starting one up

Comment

Working...
      X