Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Routine] Trying to be consistent (Bathmate and Extender)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Routine] Trying to be consistent (Bathmate and Extender)

Hello everyone!
    I know PE for a LONG time (10 years), but never done it with consistence or had a routine, just done it once in a while, anything that i had in mind (so never got any gains (but never measured)).
    Now that i live alone (and have about 4 hours free/day), i want to do it the best way possible.

My actual size:
    -- Lenght: 6,4 inches (BPEL)
    -- Girth: 5,3 inches

My goal size:
    -- Lenght: 7,5 inches (BPEL)
    -- Girth: 6 inches

I have a bathmate hercules and an extender (with silicon sleeve) (attached)
    The extender i use with a baby wipe rolled in the silicon sleeve (without it, i cant use for more than an hour, with it i can use for almost 2 hours)

My daily routine:
    - Bathmate with hot water - 10 minutes
    - Wet/Dry jelq - 15 minutes (about 150 reps (i have to stop some times because of the erection i get))
    - Bathmate with hot water - 5 minutes (i stretch using it)
    - Extender at 7 inches - the longer i can (usually i use for an hour and a half)
    - Eddging - 10 minutes

What do you guys think about my routine? I should add something? (like hanging (preferably a home made one, i cant afford one right now..)), or any ADS to use after the routine or (even better) while i sleep.
    Is my goal reasonable? Or i'm wanting too much?

Thank you guys! Any advice will be welcome.
    Attached Files

Looks good, just try to add to it each week. I usually do a warm up then jelq and then the bathmate for 3x6mins as sort of a warm down. As for the extender I’ve read you need to at least start at 2 hours a day and work your way up. You can split the time to achieve it, for example go for 1 hour then 10min break and go for another 1 hour.
    Start 4/1/18
    BPEL - 7.25
    MEG - 4.5
    BEG - 4.75

Short Term Goal
    BPEL - 8
    MEG - 5
    BEG - 5

Long Term Goal
    BPEL - 8.5
    MEG - 5.5
    BEG - 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by KY1995 View Post
      Looks good, just try to add to it each week. I usually do a warm up then jelq and then the bathmate for 3x6mins as sort of a warm down. As for the extender I’ve read you need to at least start at 2 hours a day and work your way up. You can split the time to achieve it, for example go for 1 hour then 10min break and go for another 1 hour.
      Hello KY, thank you for your reply.
      Do you think that with that routine i can achieve my goal? Or its still "too little" for it? (of course, theres individuality and everyone is different)
      I will try to make a break and do more time on extender. But the max i would get is 3H (since i have +- 4 hours, and the breaks..)

Thank you again

Comment

Working...
      X