Losing Girth after jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing Girth after jelqing

I started jelqing in January for something to do in the winter, I did it pretty consistently for about a month and a half and didn't notice a change so regrettably I quit, cold turkey. A month or two later I noticed my penis a bit "top heavy" with a thinner base almost like a baseball bat or a 20 oz. coke bottle from the top down. When I finally did get hard I noticed a loss in girth about 1/3rd of an inch. What can I do to correct this? I'm afraid to go back to jelqing. Could I have been using a bad technique? I watched videos and did research on this beforehand. Any advice would be appreciated.

Was the last time you measured, before you noticed the lost, during the time you were doing PE?

Comment

Sounds to me like you DID experience results in length, but you should have noticed if you were doing measurements. I'd suggest getting back into it and maybe adding in some erect jelqs to work the girth expansion.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by TakingMyTime View Post
        Was the last time you measured, before you noticed the lost, during the time you were doing PE?
        I measured before jelqs, never really did during jelqs

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
          Sounds to me like you DID experience results in length, but you should have noticed if you were doing measurements. I'd suggest getting back into it and maybe adding in some erect jelqs to work the girth expansion.
          Thanks, will look into it.

Comment

Working...
          X