Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to handle these PIs

Hey.

I'm currently doing Big Al's Jelq-free routine, and I quite often, when doing the squeezes exercise, get little red dots on the skin of penis. I am aware this is a negative PI, but all I've done has been the squeezes as has been described by Big Al himself. How should I go about this?

Also, I used to feel a deep soreness in my penis when I used to do jelqs, but now I feel a different kind of soreness, not as deep, slightly more superficial. What light could this shed on my routine?
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

I am not sure red dots and soreness necessarily are negative PIs. In fact, I see them as slightly positive when I experience them myself. Just signs that one has worked close to the threshold of safety, but not over it, unless accompanied by definite negative PIs. I might be wrong, though.
    Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
    December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
    February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Holm View Post
      I am not sure red dots and soreness necessarily are negative PIs. In fact, I see them as slightly positive when I experience them myself. Just signs that one has worked close to the threshold of safety, but not over it, unless accompanied by definite negative PIs. I might be wrong, though.
      That would make sense. What negative PIs would you say would follow these possibly positive/indicative PIs I'm having?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
        That would make sense. What negative PIs would you say would follow these possibly positive/indicative PIs I'm having?
        If you've actually over-worked or injured your penis, I would think symptoms like hard flaccid, heavy turtling, erection issues, or long-lasting pain and discomfort should be accompanying your other PIs. If all those are absent, I wouldn't worry. Just don't go further overboard than you're currently doing during your exercises.

Comment

I agree with Holm. I see them as slightly positive PIs. Maybe try warming up a little longer, that might help.
          Start 4/1/18
          BPEL - 7.25
          MEG - 4.5
          BEG - 4.75

Short Term Goal
          BPEL - 8
          MEG - 5
          BEG - 5

Long Term Goal
          BPEL - 8.5
          MEG - 5.5
          BEG - 5.5

Comment

If you've actually over-worked or injured your penis, I would think symptoms like hard flaccid, heavy turtling, erection issues, or long-lasting pain and discomfort should be accompanying your other PIs. If all those are absent, I wouldn't worry. Just don't go further overboard than you're currently doing during your exercises.
            It seems that my girth has somehow decreased over the past few weeks, but I've only noticed it now and for the most part I had been inactive for most of this time.

Would this be related at all?

Comment

Could be. Unless girth is properly cemented, it can fluctuate quite wildly, depending on activity level. I know mine does.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyBoy View Post
                Hey.

I'm currently doing Big Al's Jelq-free routine, and I quite often, when doing the squeezes exercise, get little red dots on the skin of penis. I am aware this is a negative PI, but all I've done has been the squeezes as has been described by Big Al himself. How should I go about this?

Also, I used to feel a deep soreness in my penis when I used to do jelqs, but now I feel a different kind of soreness, not as deep, slightly more superficial. What light could this shed on my routine?
                If I recall correctly the red dots are both a positive and negative indicator. They are good if they go away quickly but not good if they linger for days. I often got them when doing the uli stretch. But they would fade very soon after.

As for soreness, deep soreness may be do to too much work or too hard a grip. Mild soreness is expected, but how long does it last?
                Before my last break I had done about 5 months of hard work. I was sore a lot. It was a general feeling of overwork in the penis. But after a month off it was gone and I rarely get sore now.
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                  If I recall correctly the red dots are both a positive and negative indicator. They are good if they go away quickly but not good if they linger for days. I often got them when doing the uli stretch. But they would fade very soon after.

As for soreness, deep soreness may be do to too much work or too hard a grip. Mild soreness is expected, but how long does it last?
                  Before my last break I had done about 5 months of hard work. I was sore a lot. It was a general feeling of overwork in the penis. But after a month off it was gone and I rarely get sore now.
                  That's good news, finally. I don't think the red dots ever even lasted a full 24 hours.

Soreness, well, it's about the same lasting effect as the red dots, hardly ever lasts longer than 24 hours. I used to have a deep soreness, but now it's more mid to superficial in terms of where on the penis I feel it.

My EQ is also usually increasing from one session to the next.

All my PIs would make me believe it's working very well, but I haven't really gained much erect length lately and I've actually lost a bit of erect girth, as I've measured recently. I don't understand what I might be doing wrong.

Comment

If you have good PIs and no gains, than maybe you're not doing enough work? But I'd stay patient. Another idea is to take some rest and see if gains show up then.
                    My progress thread
                    29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
                    Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
                    Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

I ll give you my point of view . according my errors and results.

I was doing Jelq and squeezes exercise for 8 months and I saw no gains in both length or girth.
                      I started with just 8 mins Jelq and increased the time to 24 mins as the time was passing by and I was also increasing the grip tension.All these gradually.
                      I was working out one day on one day of.
                      My Pis were not good. Erections just average and my penis was always turtled and I had a thinner girth in erect state.

Now for about 3 weeks I am doing this:
                      Jelq 4 days on ,one day off and I am jelqing 15 mins only with a light grip and slow strokes like 4-5secs per stroke and I quit doing squeezes exercise.

My penis now is huge in the flaccid state in both length and girth and its a lot heavier i also have girthier erect state and all night and all day I have erections for no reason.

According my results and errors I suggest doing ONLY Jelq and quit the squeezes and make every stroke of jelqing count by milking lightly but slowly.

Jelq was my worst routine and now its my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
                        I ll give you my point of view . according my errors and results.

I was doing Jelq and squeezes exercise for 8 months and I saw no gains in both length or girth.
                        I started with just 8 mins Jelq and increased the time to 24 mins as the time was passing by and I was also increasing the grip tension.All these gradually.
                        I was working out one day on one day of.
                        My Pis were not good. Erections just average and my penis was always turtled and I had a thinner girth in erect state.

Now for about 3 weeks I am doing this:
                        Jelq 4 days on ,one day off and I am jelqing 15 mins only with a light grip and slow strokes like 4-5secs per stroke and I quit doing squeezes exercise.

My penis now is huge in the flaccid state in both length and girth and its a lot heavier i also have girthier erect state and all night and all day I have erections for no reason.

According my results and errors I suggest doing ONLY Jelq and quit the squeezes and make every stroke of jelqing count by milking lightly but slowly.

Jelq was my worst routine and now its my favorite.
                        What about stretches? The routine I'm currently doing doesn't involve jelqing, as a matter of fact that's its main point. I know stretching works, to an extent, and jelqing stopped working for me in the past, so I'm not sure what to do there.

Comment

Working...
                        X