Poll: Morning Wood and Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Morning Wood and Sex

Do you guys notice that your morning wood is stronger or weaker the morning after you have sex? I guess the same could be said for jerking off since I find the reaction is about the same. If I have sex or jerk off at night, my morning wood the next morning is INSANELY hard and powerful. I also find that my balls hang really well too. Not sure if you guys are the same or not? Vote in the poll.
    YES - stronger than normal
    61.90%
    YES - similar to my normal morning wood
    14.29%
    YES - but a bit weaker than normal morning wood
    9.52%
    NO - don't get morning wood after sex
    4.76%
    NO - I never seem to get morning wood
    9.52%

Originally posted by Gator View Post
    Do you guys notice that your morning wood is stronger or weaker the morning after you have sex? I guess the same could be said for jerking off since I find the reaction is about the same. If I have sex or jerk off at night, my morning wood the next morning is INSANELY hard and powerful. I also find that my balls hang really well too. Not sure if you guys are the same or not? Vote in the poll.
    I second that opinon.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

i third that opinion

Comment

You wake up and wanna do it again.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm retired, so if I wake up with morning wood, I take advantage of it and that's when I have sex.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Man, I need to pay better attention to this, but I think I could SWEAR that I am the opposite, and if I wank my willie then its just not as powerful the next morn.

However, I think that when I get some "action" it IS like Steely Dan, so hmmmm.....?

Comment

It is not something I have thought about, but I would have to say, reflecting on it, that yes, I DO have better wood the following morning.

Comment

Last night I did my PE routine and had no sex, no masturbation, no edging, etc. And this morning the MW was much less intense, if I even had it at all. This is interesting to me...

Comment

Did you jelq yesterday Gator?

Comment

Yeah. 17 minutes worth...But jelqing doesn't typically effect my MW. If I jelq AND have sex, I still get the stronger than normal MW.

Comment

Well, I meant that jelqing should have made it BETTER/HARDER. I thought maybe you did only some stretching and without jelqing it can make your EQ not so great. Hmm...

Comment

There is an underlying factor here. If you had sex the night before, chances are you are going to wake up next to that girl. Hence the morning wood...
                        < short shorts

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
                          There is an underlying factor here. If you had sex the night before, chances are you are going to wake up next to that girl. Hence the morning wood...
                          Very rarely does this happen. We usually have sex during the evening while her roommate is out studying or something. I don't sleep over typically. With this girl, I never have.

Comment

Working...
                          X