Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does wrapping your penis with ACE make you lose girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does wrapping your penis with ACE make you lose girth?

I'm trying to keep my penis at a light stretch throughout the day so I can hopefully get some flaccid length gains. I used to wrap it with ACE bandages and just leave it like that. I couldve swore that I read something on here that said "wrapping can decrease girth". Is that true? I'm mostly just trying to gain some girth over anything and would really hate to lose it.
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

I'd like to know that too.
    2/27/13: BPEL: 6.25" MEG: 5.0" BEG: 5.75"
    12/20/13: BPEL: 7.0" MEG 5.0"
    4/20/18" BPEL: 6.5" MEG: 5.0" BEG: 5.75
    Intermediate goal: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5 BEG: 6.0"
    Ultimate goal: BPEL: 8.0" MEG: 6.0" BEG 6.5"

Comment

Bump. Would really like to know this because I want to get back into wrapping

Comment

I've never heard of anyone losing girth from wrapping or using a silicone sleeve.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I wrapped and it did not affect me. If anything it helped increase the size of my glans.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I've never considered wrapping detrimental to penis girth. In fact, it's the principle behind Stealth Innerwear, to hold your penis in a flaccid but elongated state to better cement gains from PE. If you buy the Stealth Innerwear & Coil, then you have both a firm custom wrapping for your penis PLUS a traction device to stretch him throughout the day.

Much easier and MORE EFFECTIVE than using an Ace bandage, IMO. Stealth is VERY comfortable too! It should be a part of every guy's day and/or night who does PE. Great company and a responsive customer service dept. as well. Their Rep here in the Gym is also very helpful. Jut look for the Stealth Rep thread under the devices forum to ask questions & learn more!

Comment

If you're wrapping properly (technique and duration) there should be no negative side effects.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                I've never considered wrapping detrimental to penis girth. In fact, it's the principle behind Stealth Innerwear, to hold your penis in a flaccid but elongated state to better cement gains from PE. If you buy the Stealth Innerwear & Coil, then you have both a firm custom wrapping for your penis PLUS a traction device to stretch him throughout the day.

Much easier and MORE EFFECTIVE than using an Ace bandage, IMO. Stealth is VERY comfortable too! It should be a part of every guy's day and/or night who does PE. Great company and a responsive customer service dept. as well. Their Rep here in the Gym is also very helpful. Jut look for the Stealth Rep thread under the devices forum to ask questions & learn more!
                Wow, the rep says it comes with kind of a cock ring. Would you recommend using that one or just pairing the stealth innerwear with a custom C ring?

Comment

Stealth Innerwear is available in several different designs, some which may be customized specifically to your cock. The standard Stealth has a fabric c-ring built into it to anchor the Innerwear to your body. The fabric cock ring is worn exactly as you would wear a steel c-ring (behind your balls & over top of your shaft).

I wear a standard Stealth with their fabric ring, but to better hold even more engorgement (making the Stealth more effective, IMO), I put on my steel full circle ring last, tucking it inside the fabric ring by rolling the fabric over top of my stainless surgical steel ring. Your package will be HUGE flaccid when worn this way, so you might wanna hang around the house or just wear it with your steel c-ring while sleeping; but it's very comfortable when wearing them together! I recommend it!

Comment

Do you highly recommend the coil or is it just as good without it? I thought coil + stealth was 35, didnt know the coil was an additional 50 lol.

(also, I've been wearing silicone C rings under the balls and over the shaft way, have i been wearing it wrong lol)

Comment

The coil when worn with Stealth offers a different type of focused enhancement. The weight of the coil stretches the penis lengthwise, and is more of a traction device, strictly to elongate the penis shaft. It's not uncomfortable when worn for several hours, but it needs to be removed for urinating, and is therefore not recommended to be worn while sleeping, IMO. The coil is bulky and performs best & most comfortably while standing rather than lying down, because it uses gravity as a key element to intensify the stretch of the penis due to it's weight.

Comment

So is it basically like an extender? X4labs or a sizegen? If so I'll just buy the sleeve since I already have an x4labs

Comment

I'm with Jock. I never had any loss of gains when traction wrapping. I used to use the Stealth religiously and I think it helped with my girth gains more then anything. My EQ was also at it's highest when using it too.

The point of it is to keep things stretched out for the cell repair in your penis. If you're doing length and girth exercises then it helps with the cell repair all around. There no need to worry unless you're not doing girth excercizes IMO
                          Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
                          May 4th 2019
                          EL 6.5" EG 5"
                          MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

Originally posted by 1panamanian View Post
                            I'm with Jock. I never had any loss of gains when traction wrapping. I used to use the Stealth religiously and I think it helped with my girth gains more then anything. My EQ was also at it's highest when using it too.

The point of it is to keep things stretched out for the cell repair in your penis. If you're doing length and girth exercises then it helps with the cell repair all around. There no need to worry unless you're not doing girth excercizes IMO
                            Ok thanks. Ill pick 1 up. Did you use the coil though or just the sleeve?

Comment

Back then they only had the sleeve so I used that. I'm not sure really how the coil works. I saw the coil on his site but it looks like it would work pretty good
                              Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
                              May 4th 2019
                              EL 6.5" EG 5"
                              MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

Working...
                              X