Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actual PE "GYM" might be closer than you think....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual PE "GYM" might be closer than you think....

I'm an avid weight trainer and all around athlete. I belong to Bodybuilding .com ( its a huge site *very interactive* and also has a forum, although I believe it to be much larger than ours ) and I just typed penis exercise in to the search tab for the forums and it seems there are very very similar results (gains) and beliefs in PEing as we hold here.

The interesting aspect is that this site is free... and has an exercise tab that shows you how to perform the movements correctly. they also have famed bodybuilders there to answer questions directly ( our likeness of Big Al and Jp I suppose). I'll post a link to the searched forum for you guys to check out (I smell the real PE Gym right around the corner, but it kinda smells like sweaty balls.. haha)

Bodybuilding.com Forums - Bodybuilding And Fitness Board
    Start:
    BPEL 7.2
    BPFSL 7.4-5
    EL 6.7
    EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
    Opti-Men/ Animal Flex
    L-Theanine (200 mg/day) Max Protien
    Panax Ginseng (1.2 g/day) Universal Torrent
    Coromega (1 package/day) Jack3d

Goal:
    BPEL 8.0
    EG 6.0

Cool but most of us dont have the energy to go on a bodybuilding forum to promote PE. We would look like spammers. Also, I know Pegasus and many others do not like bodybuilders because they use so much drugs.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
      Cool but most of us dont have the energy to go on a bodybuilding forum to promote PE. We would look like spammers. Also, I know Pegasus and many others do not like bodybuilders because they use so much drugs.

I wasnt saying promote it.... I Just think its cool to see the roots extending into other areas.
      Start:
      BPEL 7.2
      BPFSL 7.4-5
      EL 6.7
      EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
      Opti-Men/ Animal Flex

Goal:
      BPEL 8.0
      EG 6.0

Comment

thats pretty sick, i have always figured bodybuilders worked out penile excersises even if they wern't as advanced on this site just because their lifestyle is to sculpt every muscle

Comment

they mentioned thunders place alot in there...and one gy made a list of sites that have great info... i PM ed him and let him know the news about PE gym haha.
          Start:
          BPEL 7.2
          BPFSL 7.4-5
          EL 6.7
          EG 5.6-7

Supplements:
          Opti-Men/ Animal Flex

Goal:
          BPEL 8.0
          EG 6.0

Comment

Not all BBers use drugs, alot more dont than you may realise.

Comment

Originally posted by iKzX View Post
              Not all BBers use drugs, alot more dont than you may realise.
              Lol, a lot more do than you may realise

wait till pegasus gets in here.

But yeah, obviously there are BBs that dont use drugs...I see guys on steroids every day, in the gym, in clubs/bars, on the street. It's nasty.

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I followed the link but could not find anything on PE.

rekub, would you please join our group called "The Real-PEGym" Project. We would love to have you and your enthusiasm to make a few posts to the group! Just follow the link in my signature!

Comment

But yeah, obviously there are BBs that dont use drugs...I see guys on steroids every day, in the gym, in clubs/bars, on the street. It's nasty.
                  Very true Radio, a recent friend of mine who was ALWAYS huge and had never done roids (he is 28 and been an avid gym rat since high school) decided to do roids. SO STUPID, he is a completely different person now, and NOT for the better.

Comment

To be honest i think a big part of it is where you're from, because the gym i train is a small 'men only' gym and there are a few HUGE guys in there but nobody in the last 6 years has done a 'non natural' comp, just pure natural comps.

You will be surprised how many big, shredded/cut guys that train arent on roids, alot of people just assume they are without actually knowing the truth.

But when i go to big cities for nights out i do see alot of big (obviously steroid abused) guys out and i also just assume they are on roids, so i can see why people like yourself may do it bud.

Comment

Easy to tell... Big head, small balls, overly veiny arms, moody, etc.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

To be honest i think a big part of it is where you're from, because the gym i train is a small 'men only' gym and there are a few HUGE guys in there but nobody in the last 6 years has done a 'non natural' comp, just pure natural comps.

You will be surprised how many big, shredded/cut guys that train arent on roids, alot of people just assume they are without actually knowing the truth.
                        Ahh, maybe so my friend, BUT this does not mean they didn't do roids at an earlier time, which is better than guys who are actually on them, but its just incredulous to know that many guys compete as "natural" but have in their history a long list of roid use.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          Ahh, maybe so my friend, BUT this does not mean they didn't do roids at an earlier time, which is better than guys who are actually on them, but its just incredulous to know that many guys compete as "natural" but have in their history a long list of roid use.
                          Well in natural comps in Britain you need to be drug free for 10 years and to be honest if you used roids, HGH etc say 9 years prior to competing its not going to benefit you in any way whatsoever.

Comment

But when i go to big cities for nights out i do see alot of big (obviously steroid abused) guys out and i also just assume they are on roids, so i can see why people like yourself may do it bud.
                            Youre right man. I live in a big city (Montreal) and this is a big time night-life city. People use drugs, all kinds..and roids are really popular amongst BBs here. I was once offered steroids in the gym...I got pissed at the guy, told him that NO I did not want his roids (with a pissed off look on my face)..and I went to the front office to make a complaint. It's never happened again.

I am just really turned off by the idea of roids. Personally, I dont even want the "mass" look..I wanna be ripped, P90X style with the 8 pack

TGC Theory

Comment

Youre right man. I live in a big city (Montreal) and this is a big time night-life city. People use drugs, all kinds..and roids are really popular amongst BBs here. I was once offered steroids in the gym...I got pissed at the guy, told him that NO I did not want his roids (with a pissed off look on my face)..and I went to the front office to make a complaint. It's never happened again.

I am just really turned off by the idea of roids. Personally, I dont even want the "mass" look..I wanna be ripped, P90X style with the 8 pack
                              Yeah i know what you mean, where i live theres a huge city called plymouth and when you go there you just know its going to be full of meatheads and surprise.... it is.

I know what you mean mate im exactly the same infact im going to be doing a fitness model competition in about 10-11 months (its only on once a year here as BBing kind of takes over) so i know how you feel about the ripped look, just have to getthere big penis so when im on stage in my posing trunks i can fill it out nicely

Just out of curiosity when you train do you take it seriously??

Comment

Working...
                              X