Super quick important question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super quick important question.

Hey guys, I'm gonna cut to the shit, so I just wanna know what age does your penis stop growing at? Like I've heard people said it stops at 15, but I've heard people say it stops at only 18 or 21, what is the correct awnser, and does anyone know? Maybe personally someone might know, is it possible for it to still naturally grow after 18? Thanks.

I heard its a genetics thing, and varies.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Dangler is correct IMO, it IS a genetically "programmed" release of HGH from the pituitary glands in the brain that cause our bodies including our genitals, to "grow & mature". Some guys (like me) mature much earlier than others. I had a full bush of pubic hair, large low-hanging balls & what many would consider a "man-sized" penis by 12 years of age. My father gave me a razor & told me to begin shaving when I was 12 too. It was weird tbh, maturing so much earlier than other guys who were my classmates. On the flip side, many / most guys have at least begun their march toward manhood by the age of 15, and continue to "grow" until their early to mid 20's. Male maturity seems to have a considerably wider "window" age-wise than does female maturity. I had "wet dreams" & could "jack-off" and cum (at will) when I was 9, other guys I knew only began to be able to orgasm around or after 12. Most females begin menstruating by 12-13 years or they are considered "LATE". Not the same with boys AT ALL!
      jockinthebox
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month May 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by jockinthebox; 05-29-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Agree with guys above. I think you can grow all the way until you're 25 in some cases. But after that you can be pretty sure you're done. And most guys will achive their natural potential around 20-21 years old.
        My progress thread
        29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
        Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
        Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

Really a penis can grow or shrink without pe throughout life. The factors can be similar to pe like amount of use or they can be hormonal.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help on this thread. I've had a full grown pubic hair since I was about 13ish, but things like armpit hair I only started to devolop round 17ish which Is very weird, so I don't know what that says about my hormones or whatever, but yeah. I think I have a pretty small penis too, right now I'm just over 5 inches, 5.2 inches to be exact. So I'm not sure if itll grow anymore. I'm 19 now btw, but yeah. Thanks for the help, any extra advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Start withe beginner section.

Comment

My penis stoped growing when i was 21.Then pe changed that!
                1/2017
                Bpel:8.39
                Nbpel:8
                Eg:5.75

Current
                Bpel 8.66!
                Fl:6"
                Eg:6.1
                Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Working...