Some Advice please !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Advice please !!!!!!!

My pre-pe length was probably between 5.2"-5.4" ..... 5 months into pe my BPEL went to 5.7" .... 4 months later i reach BPEL 6" .... My Long term goal is to be BPEL 7.5" by 5.5" girth ....

According to the TGC theory my limiting factor is the Tunica because my boners are rock hard and veiny ..... BPFSL is almost the same as my BPEL ....

I have been pe'ing for a little over 9 months ....

so according to my TGC theory and the time i have spent doing Pe is my routine ok ....

Warm up - 20 minutes
    250 Wet jelqs .... varying EL ( usually around 50% EL and some at 100% EL )
    150 V jelqs (EL anywhere between a plump flaccid and 30%)
    100 Jai stretches with 3 quick kegels
    25 Tunica Tugs with hold and bend around the middle towards the right.
    5 internal stretches (10 second holds)
    Warm down - 20 minutes

Also notice i do my Wet Jeqs first before any stretching exercises .... i find stretching more effective after i have worked the muscles of the penis by jelqing .... It also gives the penis a good workout before starting the stretches and my penis is more responsive.

By the way this is the routine i am planning to do for the next three months .... How does it look .... Do i need to make any changes? Should i add any exercises ....

Pre-Pe BPEL = 5.2"-5.4"

December 5th/2009
    BPEL = 5.7"

April 7th/2010
    BPEL = 6"

FL = 3.5"

EG=?

You may consider a longer hold on the internal stretches.

Comment

EQ, you and I have been at it the same amount of time. Your new routine looks good to me, but one of the more experienced vets would be better to give you some feedback.
      My bpfsl and bpel are similiar to yours aswell. I'm curious myself about what they will suggest. Good luck man.

Comment

In MOS DLD talks about keeping your months goals at 0.25" per month in Erect Length .... Do you think it's possible ?

Comment

Sounds possible, but I wouldnt get discouraged if it didn't work out that way.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
            In MOS DLD talks about keeping your months goals at 0.25" per month in Erect Length .... Do you think it's possible ?
            Sounds pretty optimistic to me.
            I think it is a mistake to try to put deadlines on gains. I doubt that they help and they can easily add stress.
            Nonetheless, good luck!!!
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I haven't measured in over a month. Whenever I do measure again I'm not expecting to see any gains then from when I got my newbie ones.
              If I got my gains then that's just an AMAZING bonus!
              If you don't expect gains and then get some it will be fantastic, but if you put a deadline on yourself such as gaining 0.25" every month and don't succeed it will cause a lot of stress (hopefully not) and might make it harder to gain because of the stress.
              Just my opinion, but if you can pull it off, then by god you must be one good PE'er
              Your routine looks pretty fine to me, but maybe a vet can give you some better input then mine
              millia
              Senior Member;PEGym Editor
              Last edited by millia; 04-24-2010, 06:38 PM.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                I haven't measured in over a month. Whenever I do measure again I'm not expecting to see any gains then from when I got my newbie ones.
                If I got my gains then that's just an AMAZING bonus!
                If you don't expect gains and then get some it will be fantastic, but if you put a deadline on yourself such as gaining 0.25" every month and don't succeed it will cause a lot of stress (hopefully not) and might make it harder to gain because of the stress.
                Just my opinion, but if you can pull it off, then by god you must be one good PE'er
                Exactly.
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

I'm with you EQ. My limiting factor is the tunica as well, and I must say that I've been loving the tunica tugs lately! They feel great! I'm curious what some of the vets think about your routine. I'm interested in developing a intermediate routine to begin as soon as I finish JP's 90 day. Good luck brother!
                  Starting Stats:
                  March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
                  Current Stats:
                  November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

After my workout last night i went out clubbing,came back with company and got laid .... I woke up with a plump flaccid more than any other time i've noticed .... i think my routine is working well .... Today is my rest day .... So i will give my penis a good rest .... Will start back again tomorrow .... by the way i am in Bangkok .... It's very easy to get laid here ....

Comment

You got laid woohoo

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
                        After my workout last night i went out clubbing,came back with company and got laid .... I woke up with a plump flaccid more than any other time i've noticed .... i think my routine is working well .... Today is my rest day .... So i will give my penis a good rest .... Will start back again tomorrow .... by the way i am in Bangkok .... It's very easy to get laid here ....
                        Bangkok! Now there be a port with a reputation!
                        Safety first, EQK!
                        Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I finished my workout like an hour ago .... Enjoyed the V jelqs a lot ....

Comment

Still in Bangkok? I am jealous.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I'm gonna be a stow away on pirate's ship, when he heads that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X