Best time of day for PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time of day for PE?

Anybody have any thoughts on this? Like would doing PE in the morning be more beneficial than doing it at night? or vice versa?

I usually PE very late at night, right before I go to bed. I didn't know if this was a bad thing? (or maybe a good thing)

What you guys think? Should it matter what time of day you do your PE?

For PE i would say it doesnt make a difference,i do mine mid morning/afternoon,There was a debate on weither bodybuilding at night was better than morning for reasons that you can properly preper yourself with food etc aswell as most growth happens at night time when your sleeping so releasing all that GH then having some protein and going to bed mite be better than morning.

Do whatever works best for you to fit around your lifestyle.

Comment

Apparently it doesnt matter when you do as long as you do it, know what I mean.But for me I do belive that doing PE after a workout is more benificial, since I usually turtle up after a work out, my PE session seems so eliminate the turtling, and I hang nice for the rest of the day.
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

I don't think it matters when you PE either. However, you always need to give yourself able time to recover. So, if you PE at night, just stay consistent. Don't PE at night and then again first thing in the morning the next day. I don't think doing that schedule would allow for your body to recover, heal and grow.

Take my advice lightly as I am still new (3 months in), but I think it makes sense.

Mc Dong

*sometimes I stretch at night. When I do, I always wake up with great PI's. Not sure why, but wanted to share my experience.
        Mc Dong

Comment

I have found that my highest testosterone levels are in the morning and my flushed flaccids are likewise best in the morning, so that is when I usually do my jelqing routine. My stretching I tend to do in the evening, and my marathon edging sessions I do late at night. I think most of the thinking is that the t levels are highest in the morning. If I awake with a woody or a waning woody, I usually do a short edging session then (early morning) as well.

Comment

I seldom exercise my penis in the morning however, I always have rock-hard erection in the morning while sleeping.
            4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
            FL= 4.1"
            FG= 4.5"
            EL=6"
            EG=5.5"

Comment

I seem to do mine at night all the time.

I really like what Jason, Boxer, and McDong say here, but as 411 is the Billy Bad Ass around here with gain-potential, I really think I should reconsider the morning,.... and also possibly splitting up the routine.

It makes sense to me though, ALOT, with what 411 is saying with jelqing in the morn and then by doing the stretching before bed, it means that you will be close to the sleep, therefore optimizing your healing time.

Hmmm, good thread bustednuts!

Comment

I'm a night-time PE'er just because there is a general lack of privacy at my house.
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Prefer mornings.
                  Seems to be working, plus I have 12-14 hours before the GF arrives !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X