The Angion Method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Angion Method?

Has anyone actually tried this and can safely say they are noticing anything spectacular? I've tried a couple times to do these and found that staying that hard and performing the motions was really difficult for me in full sets (I am uncircumcised and feel like my foreskin gets pulled back a bit too much). I'm not sure how effective it is being considering I don't really know how much force to put or how to look for signs that I'm doing it correctly/its working. With jelqing I always felt during (feeling blood moving, head getting hard) and after that it was doing something but the only thing I notice maybe is a little more vascularity after doing The Angion Method.

I have a lot of concerns but I guess what I would start with for anyone who has started this exercise to weigh in their routine and what they think about it so far.
    Starting measurements
    NBPFL- 3.4 "- 3.5"
    FG - 3.9" - 4"
    NBPEL - 5.4"
    EG - 4.8" - 5.1"

Goals
    Short term(within 6 months or so)
    NBPEL - 6" - 6.4"
    EG - 5.4" - 5.5"
    End Goal
    NBPEL - <7"
    EG - 6"

Never heard of it!how does it work?

Comment

Hi RRJ232,

Thanks for the question.

A few PEGymnasts here are testing out the method: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...el-growth.html

If you would like to see my thoughts, you can follow my journey using the Angion Method here if you like: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml?highlight=
      closed291
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Member of the Month June 2016
      Last edited by closed291; 06-19-2018, 12:01 PM.
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

@Johnjoe if you search it up on youtube you'll see the guy who invented it explain his new approach to PE involving focusing on causing blood vessels to grow.

@Ujjayi thanks a lot for the links, much appreciated!
        Starting measurements
        NBPFL- 3.4 "- 3.5"
        FG - 3.9" - 4"
        NBPEL - 5.4"
        EG - 4.8" - 5.1"

Goals
        NBPEL - 6" - 6.4"
        EG - 5.4" - 5.5"
        End Goal
        NBPEL - <7"
        EG - 6"

Comment

I plan on starting this method tonight with my stretching routine. How long have you been doing this method?
          Starting size:
          NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
          MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
          Goal:
          NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
          MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

Man, this is excellent stuff! Great eq effect!
            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I know this is a relatively new method,anyone have any results yet?Im at a plateau for a while now.been trying the jelq free method without any results,well maybe a tiny bit of girth from the squeezes.Ive tried the AM yesterday and today.dont know if Im doing it wrong but didnt get any fuller flacid hang afterwards,in fact its a bit less than normal but maybe this is just because of a new routine and will come as I acclimatize more to it.anyway maybe ill give this a go for a few weeks,see how it goes..if nothing happens,at least maybe it will decon my unit if/when I get back to the usual excercises..

Comment

No much results in form of gains. But it does something. Eq is up
                Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now and can definitely say at least that EQ is improved to me. I measure at 1 month intervals so I'll see if I've gotten any gains next week, however I don't really feel like its any bigger honestly, just easier to get hard. Not even necessarily harder. I do 1day on - 1 day off with the off day being for some dynamic stretches (I may do half an AM session on stretching days too if I feel good about it). The best thing about AM for me is that it feels really pleasurable while doing it and after there's usually good hang. I think I'm generally a stubborn grower so it will probably be better for others.
                  Starting measurements
                  NBPFL- 3.4 "- 3.5"
                  FG - 3.9" - 4"
                  NBPEL - 5.4"
                  EG - 4.8" - 5.1"

Goals
                  NBPEL - 6" - 6.4"
                  EG - 5.4" - 5.5"
                  End Goal
                  NBPEL - <7"
                  EG - 6"

Comment

Originally posted by RRJ232 View Post
                    I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now and can definitely say at least that EQ is improved to me. I measure at 1 month intervals so I'll see if I've gotten any gains next week, however I don't really feel like its any bigger honestly, just easier to get hard. Not even necessarily harder. I do 1day on - 1 day off with the off day being for some dynamic stretches (I may do half an AM session on stretching days too if I feel good about it). The best thing about AM for me is that it feels really pleasurable while doing it and after there's usually good hang. I think I'm generally a stubborn grower so it will probably be better for others.
                    I find it very pleasurable too. It's like giving your little buddy a back massage lol I am having trouble staying erect during though. Does this get any better?
                    "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

Yes it does get better, when I just started for about the first week I couldn't even do the 1 minute per "phase" as recommended and had to stick to 30 seconds and double up on sets just to get it through, now I can usually make 1 and a half sets in 1 go, maybe more on good days. I don't stay 100% hard throughout it kinda fluctuates but generally I feel I don't ever go below 50% erect except on really rare occasions. What I find helpful is on the slower phases to use your imagination to think about something arousing and maybe move your "gripping" fingers (not the thumb) along the shaft a little more with the movement to stimulate a little more.
                      Starting measurements
                      NBPFL- 3.4 "- 3.5"
                      FG - 3.9" - 4"
                      NBPEL - 5.4"
                      EG - 4.8" - 5.1"

Goals
                      NBPEL - 6" - 6.4"
                      EG - 5.4" - 5.5"
                      End Goal
                      NBPEL - <7"
                      EG - 6"

Comment

Is anyone using AM with normal routine or better do it only?

Comment

I've only been doing it for 1 week and there certainly is an increase in EQ. Which is great since my EQ fell a bit from pumping. That being said, I haven't stopped normal PE for this since my routine thus far has been quite beneficial. I'll wait until a proper consensus is out first.

Comment

Originally posted by RRJ232 View Post
                            Yes it does get better, when I just started for about the first week I couldn't even do the 1 minute per "phase" as recommended and had to stick to 30 seconds and double up on sets just to get it through, now I can usually make 1 and a half sets in 1 go, maybe more on good days. I don't stay 100% hard throughout it kinda fluctuates but generally I feel I don't ever go below 50% erect except on really rare occasions. What I find helpful is on the slower phases to use your imagination to think about something arousing and maybe move your "gripping" fingers (not the thumb) along the shaft a little more with the movement to stimulate a little more.
                            Yeah, I try to stimulate myself with the gripping hand as well. It definitely feels good that way especially with the pleasure of the AM, but it just isn't enough to stay hard. I also find that if I go all the way down to the base of my shaft I lose EQ. For some reason pressing on the very bottom kills it so I try to stop before then.
                            "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

Haven't tried the method but great discussions here guys. Way to support each other!
                              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                              Recommended Routine
                              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                              X