Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Curse of Numbers Must End !

Hey guys, Johnson here.

I've been looking from afar and wandering this forum for the definite answer to my wonders : "Is that it, Penis-kun?"

I am 20, an average 5'7" tall man. I've never had issues about anything in my life, but I've always seen my penis as the only insecurity. I am not that insecure, it's only the desire of a perfectionist, as I perfected every other aspect in life.

One year ago (I was 19) My penis measured at 4.7 x 4.9 (NBPEL x MEG). I really felt small at that time.

I remeasured now, here comes the number 5.7 again. I am measuring at 5.7 x 5.5 (NBPEL x MEG) which I guess is pretty sufficient for the girth. (6.2" BPEL, almost half an inch of fat pad if I lose weight).

The problem is, I am a bit fat (Few more kilos) so my penis looks pretty proportional with me which is not an issue, but the girth really kills the length. It makes it look small, although I am pretty sure no girl would be taking that girth easily.

I don't understand the sudden boost of growth during the last year, I've done nothing but masturbating every single day, since I've been in army and seriously, I haven't been in touch with no real life girls lol.

I am starting this thread cuz I've begun to believe this PE stuff really does work. I want to boost my self-esteem to the max by having the perfect penis for my girl (I am currently in a long-distance rs and she really wishes I do please her well).

My Goal is simply to reach 7 x 6, I don't know if that's possible, I am quite sure I will go up to 6.2" NBPEL if I lose weight and decrease body fat. But then, I am looking for an actual penis-dependent growth.

My only issue is, I live in a country where I can't purchase any product (Extenders, Bathmates...), so the only resort is to rely on exercices.

So beside product-dependent stuff, what do you guys suggest the most ? (And yes I've read the START HERE topics, I am looking for direct pieces of advice)

So in summary :
    - Will I be able to reach my goal : 7 X 6 ? Is it possible to grow an inch longer and half an inch thicker ?
    - If so, what product-free exercices do you recommend ?
    - I have a circumcised penis since I was 7, I have slight foreskin, would that affect my PE?
    Johnysone
    Last edited by Johnysone; 06-07-2018, 08:25 AM.

The simple answer is... Yes.

I gained 1 inch length and half inch girth.
    Like you I am circumcised too.

It takes time and dedication, but if you really want it you'll do it. You have to be willing to put the hours in if you want the rewards. I have never used any pumps or devices either, just jelqing. See my post from a few days ago... My journey to 8" x 5".

Your girth at 5.5 is already very good, if I were you, I would focus mainly on jelqing with an erection hardness of about 20 - 30%, this will ensure that you can focus more on the STRETCH, and not expansion. This is mainly what got me my 1 inch length gain, and it sounds as though extra length is really what you want.

But, don't do it for any girl. Do it for yourself.
    Besides, your girl should really be wanting to please you too, it works both ways.

Finally, as far as PE working?
    Yes, keep believing because it really does work. Trust me.
    Starting size (Dec 2016):
    7 inch BPEL
    4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
    8 inch BPEL
    5 inch Girth

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Your goal is realistic and can be reached with time and dedication.

There is no need to purchase any device. Start off with one of the beginner routines that can be found in the START HERE link. The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) is a popular one that many start with. Follow it through for the 90 days to condition your penis before moving on to any advanced exercises. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Find a routine which works for you and build from it. As you progress, find more challenging variants of the exercises you're performing.

There are all sorts of ways you can create your own devices. The Penis Devices Forum has some excellent "Do It Yourself" threads on the subject.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 8" x 5" View Post
          The simple answer is... Yes.

I gained 1 inch length and half inch girth.
          Like you I am circumcised too.

It takes time and dedication, but if you really want it you'll do it. You have to be willing to put the hours in if you want the rewards. I have never used any pumps or devices either, just jelqing. See my post from a few days ago... My journey to 8" x 5".

Your girth at 5.5 is already very good, if I were you, I would focus mainly on jelqing with an erection hardness of about 20 - 30%, this will ensure that you can focus more on the STRETCH, and not expansion. This is mainly what got me my 1 inch length gain, and it sounds as though extra length is really what you want.

But, don't do it for any girl. Do it for yourself.
          Besides, your girl should really be wanting to please you too, it works both ways.

Finally, as far as PE working?
          Yes, keep believing because it really does work. Trust me.
          Really good wisdom here.
          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
            Really good wisdom here.
            Thank you my friend, that means a lot
            Starting size (Dec 2016):
            7 inch BPEL
            4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
            8 inch BPEL
            5 inch Girth

Comment

I'm about same size 6" nbp x 5.5" meg and you're right. Girth makes it look short. 1" length more does wonders visually even it's quite a little when you look at ruler how much 1" is.

Comment

Working...
              X