Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bundled stretches with partial erection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundled stretches with partial erection?

For the bundled stretchers, I recently incorporated bundled stretches into my routine, I've been doing them totally flaccid. The other day I did a few with maybe 30-50% erection and found it produced extra pressure and a more effective stretch. Is this a viable technique or a good way to get injured?
    B: ~7.5" BPEL x 5.25" MEG
    C: 8" BPEL x 5.75" MEG
    G: 9" BPEL x 6.5" MEG

Sounds like a good way to get injured to me.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

If you're going to experiment with this, understand that bundles are already considered a risky movement. The addition of any degree of erection should (if at all) be done extremely slowly and carefully!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Okay, thanks for the input guys! I will tread very lightly

Comment

I would suggest to do them completely flaccid but increasing torque. I started with 3/4 turn and now 1 1/4 turn.

Comment

Duuuuuude , you're going to injure yourself unless you do Bundled Penis Stretching totally flaccid.

I got my gains through bundled stretching & worked my way up to the extreme. My routine is completion of a 720 twisting and stretching in all directions both ways.

For A&V bundled penis stretching I complete a 540 twist and do both sides.

My experience with bundled stretching is they are a complete game changer in girth gains but to see the gains you must do jelqing & edging afterwards. I always had & still have trouble with the EQ after bundled stretching but compensation with VIG RX oil and supplements help keep my EQ on point.

Comment

How much girth have you gained so far? I'm really enjoying the bundled stretches, been a great addition. I'm doing them directionally with some static holds in different directions, and I stretch before I jelq so I'm following your advice there. I can feel the tunica noticeably looser after the stretches, hopefully they help me keep gaining.

Comment

Originally posted by DexH View Post
                How much girth have you gained so far? I'm really enjoying the bundled stretches, been a great addition. I'm doing them directionally with some static holds in different directions, and I stretch before I jelq so I'm following your advice there. I can feel the tunica noticeably looser after the stretches, hopefully they help me keep gaining.
                I hit my plateau with my EL & EG which was 1 & 1 inch gains.

My MEG start was a 4.75-4.8 and in 1 1/2 years I was able to Max it at a 5.75 EG until I stopped gaining.

My girth routine wasn't only bundled stretching but include
                * Horizontal Movement Jelqing
                * Squeeze Technique ( double ULI ) 75%-85% EQ
                * Erection Bending at 80%-90% EQ
                * Bundled A&V penis stretching
                * Clamped Edging

Sometimes I would do erection Bending simultaneously with horizontal Movement Jelqing.

The most important part was Jelqing & ample amounts of time Edging and Ballooning with my Fleshlight or Hand Edging , always keeping the EQ at 100%. That's where my supplements & Vigrx oil helped. Some members are against using visual when edging but I believe practicing semen retention helped keep my libido & EQ good. Even though using visual is somewhat of a crutch I still made my gains & that was through hard work , dedication & commitment .

Started
                Bpel 6.75 - 6.8
                MEG BEG 4.75 - 4.8

Currently
                Bpel 8 ( 22 months to achieve )
                MEG BEG 5.75 ( 16 months to achieve )

Comment

Good stuff man!! Solid gains on just a manual + clamping routine. What's a horizontal movement jelq?

Comment

Originally posted by DexH View Post
                    Good stuff man!! Solid gains on just a manual + clamping routine. What's a horizontal movement jelq?
                    Horizontal Movement Jelqing is similar to a ULI , except when you work your EQ to a 75% the clamping is done hard at the base of penis.

After that you are moving blood back & forth from base to just behind the head of penis. I usually keep mine to a repetition of 50x with base to head being a count of 1.

You can actually add some erection Bending in with this Technique for some added girth work. It does take a toll on EQ & that's where supplements helped me along with VIGRX OIL. I also had to use some visual assistance to keep my EQ up as compensation for completion of my reps.

Comment

***** with Horizontal Movement Jelqing you are not releasing the clamping at your base with hand but holding & using your other hand to force the blood back and forth inside the shaft ****

If you lose EQ which you probably will , just work the EQ back up to 75%-80% and continue the exercise but the clamping at the base is Paramount for this to deliver gains.

Comment

OP , I did you one better ... I bumped the thread on " Horizontal Movement Jelqing " .

It's actually under the " Beginners Forum " .

They have links to video on that particular PE

Comment

Thanks dude!!

Comment

Working...
                          X