Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Should A relaxed pelvic Floor Feel Like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should A relaxed pelvic Floor Feel Like?

I've been trying to keep my pelvic floor relaxed throughout the day. For me, its the biggest thing that causes me to premature ejaculate. I do kegels and yoga stretches and they help but i notice that when i do everyday shit, my pelvic floor/bc muscle is a little tight.

I went through a phase where i had great stamina which was years ago and i think how i knew my pelvic floor was relaxed was that my anus always felt like i was doing a reverse kegel even though i wasn't . Is that the feeling that you should aim for?

To me, it feels neutral. If you compare with tight, you are always clenching your anus or some other type of tightness. Instead, relaxed just feels like things are floating and nothing is really there.

A little vague I know, but best I can describe it. Its like trying to tells someone what the color red looks like. You know the answer, but hard to describe to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
      To me, it feels neutral. If you compare with tight, you are always clenching your anus or some other type of tightness. Instead, relaxed just feels like things are floating and nothing is really there.
      That's what it feels like to me, too. When I am relaxed, my scrotum and balls hang low. I can indirectly observe going between relaxed/tightened states by feeling my balls lower or tighten.

Comment

Originally posted by BU_Terrier7x6 View Post
        That's what it feels like to me, too. When I am relaxed, my scrotum and balls hang low. I can indirectly observe going between relaxed/tightened states by feeling my balls lower or tighten.
        I have been frustrated with my balls/scrotum. Immediately upon arousal, they shrink and pull up into "firing" position. I also struggle with PE, but have gotten better with time using strategies I've read about (eg, relaxation, breathing, mental training, yoga). I wonder if my BC muscle is out of balance--how can I tell? Been thinking about getting a leather scrotum stretcher to train them to stay down. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by gregut03 View Post
          Been thinking about getting a leather scrotum stretcher to train them to stay down. Any other suggestions?
          If you go with a stretcher, please take it easy or else the boys will be hurting!

I use <link removed> as a stretcher so I can customize the stretch. One way I can tell if I am relaxed enough is by how comfortable I feel for each ring I add to the stretch. If they are tight with the usual amount of rings, then I will spend more time on relaxation and stretches/poses. If they are hanging low, then I just massage them and stretch for maintenance. When they are particularly tight like as you described when you are aroused, I use a single loose rubber cock ring. Sometimes that would still be too tight.

For me I can get a much better hang if I relax first versus stretching when not relaxed. I can watch a 30-minute TV show in a Hindi squat as I grew up doing them. When I injured myself and was on bed rest for a few weeks, I could not do a squat for more than a few seconds. My balls were always tight even in a warm shower which usually drops them. As I increased the time I spent in a squat, the greater the increase in hang.

Above all else, start slowly and gently.
          TheZZMan
          Member of the Month Sept 2018
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by TheZZMan; 06-24-2018, 10:14 PM. Reason: No links to sites selling merchandise or banner ads

Comment

Thanks BU_Terrier!

The multiple sized rings that you recommended look like a solid purchase with multiple uses.

I need to give the Hindi squat more of a go. I've been doing research on the technique. Question: For holding a Hindu Squat, how far apart do you place your feet? Feet at a slight angle outward??

Comment

Question: For holding a Hindu Squat, how far apart do you place your feet? Feet at a slight angle outward??
              Hey, anything to help! I checked the <link removed> and the ring set is cheaper than the gay one. Why do they exploit gay guys? :P

For holding Hindi squats, I change how narrow or wide my stance is depending on what I want out of the session. If I feel stressed or know I'm going to have a shitty session, I'll use my default stance with feet outward and no narrower that shoulder width. It feels like a natural stance to me and there are lots of YT videos if you are trying to determine what will work for you.

For more advanced work, I spread my feet as far is comfortable and slowly squat ass to grass, being conscious of my breathing. When I am simultaneously focused and relaxed, I feel my balls "unravel" inside my sac. Sometimes I'm not aware that they've relaxed while squatting and that's painful when they hit the ground.

My husband started squatting with me last week. He couldn't squat lower than his knees the first day, the next day he made it to his shins, and just last night he reached just above his ankles. His pelvic area is much warmer to the touch and his EQ has improved.

Keep us updated please!
              TheZZMan
              Member of the Month Sept 2018
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by TheZZMan; 06-24-2018, 10:15 PM. Reason: No links to sites selling items or with banner ads

Comment

I have been frustrated with my balls/scrotum. Immediately upon arousal, they shrink and pull up into "firing" position. I also struggle with PE, but have gotten better with time using strategies I've read about (eg, relaxation, breathing, mental training, yoga). I wonder if my BC muscle is out of balance--how can I tell? Been thinking about getting a leather scrotum stretcher to train them to stay down. Any other suggestions?
                I have this same issue and I hate it. I feel like a little boy whose balls haven't dropped when they do that especially since when my scrotum is relaxed its quite large. I do have a leather cuff that has slowly been helping. (haven't been wearing it consistently since it gave me a sore) If I wear it too long they do get irritated so I try to air the boys out a bit now.

I wonder if this has more to do with the cremaster muscle than the pelvic floor? Idk honestly. I need to do more research.
                "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

I had this issue with balls pulling up but no issue with pelvic floor . So i have to say i thinbk it is a seperate issue .
                  I got over it by stretching.

Comment

Do a reverse kegel and hold (so it feels almost like you're pooping, but also peeing)...Then release. Become aware of the "relaxed" sensation down there. That's how it feels. If you only do kegels in one direction, you're more apt to wind up with a tight pelvic floor. After I did kegels/reverse kegels for a few weeks on end, the stamina, control, etc. improved substantially.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      I had this issue with balls pulling up but no issue with pelvic floor . So i have to say i thinbk it is a seperate issue .
                      What kind of stretching?

Comment

Originally posted by squall81 View Post
                        I have this same issue and I hate it. I feel like a little boy whose balls haven't dropped when they do that especially since when my scrotum is relaxed its quite large. I do have a leather cuff that has slowly been helping. (haven't been wearing it consistently since it gave me a sore) If I wear it too long they do get irritated so I try to air the boys out a bit now.

I wonder if this has more to do with the cremaster muscle than the pelvic floor? Idk honestly. I need to do more research.
                        The leather cuff should help train the muscles (eg, cremaster and dartos) to allow for more hang. Jockinthebox recommended using coconut oil on the leather and your scrotum to help ease soreness associated with new cuff. After awhile you shouldn't have an issue with irritation. I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

What kind of stretching?
                          Do intense reverse kegels with holds...Got rid of the "pulling up feeling" problem for me.For every kegel you do, reciprocate it with a reverse kegel. It goes a long way. Basically, I'd do a number of short hold kegels and reverse kegels...and then the magic happened when I did 7-8 second holds BOTH ways. DO NOT just practice one direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            I agree. I don't think these are related.
                            "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

Working...
                            X