Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Accepted Truth of PE Culture: Ego Stroking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Accepted Truth of PE Culture: Ego Stroking?

Let's start with acronym definitions for anyone who may stumble on this thread and not know:

BPEL: Bone Pressed Erect Length - This is a penis size measurement where you take a ruler and press it into the skin at the base of the penis until it hits a hard stop on your pelvic bone. It is the accepted standard length measurement as it eliminates different aspects of variation and subjectivity.

My beef with BPEL is that even a physically fit person with 8-15% bodyfat probably has as much as 0.25" of "length" between the surface of their skin and where the pelvic bone stops the ruler.

Many people include the "fat pad" in their signature, as a way to mitigate or at least shed light on this simple truth. The truth seems to me that anyone is going to have at LEAST 0.125" and on average probably 0.25" of "fat pad" for lack of a better term.

Does this mean that us PE'ers are stroking our ego when it comes to measuring? Would it be reasonable to institute a standard 1/4" reduction in BPEL across the board?

I feel like I'm lying to myself when I take a measurement of BPEL. It seems to me that your length is what you can "use" inside a woman - and she can't SEE or FEEL the "extra" length between the skin and pubic bone.

I'm interested to hear others opinions on this. Would a better standardized measurement be "Bone Pressed Adjusted Erect Length" BPAEL - or something similar where you subtract what you feel is a reasonable skin thickness from the BPEL?
    Starting Measurements: 6.25" BPEL, 5.0" MEG (May 9, 2018)
    Desired first gains: 6.5" BPEL, 5.125" MEG (Scheduled August 9, 2018)

BPEL should be used for assessing gains. The system may not be perfect, but it's quite accurate.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well the belief right or wrong is that how much you actually have is what counts .

If you arn't useing your bpel during sex you are doing it wrong .

I get nbpel as a visual thing but it's so inaccurate and variable as to be worthless

Comment

Why not just include a nbpel measure in your sig many do .
        So for instance 6" nbpel and 6.5" bpel

Comment

As Al said, it is easier to track gains by. As Pegasus said, more is useable than what can be seen. I measured 6.75 bpel (maybe seven if I used a hard ruler), 6 or 6.1 el, and I'm a thin person. It requires basically no pressure at all to measure 6.5 with fabric measuring tape. That, I assume, is all useable. That's also what I list as my measurement.

Maybe some people are measuring for ego, but others are not. I, for one, list my eg as 4.7, or 4.68 when I put in a penis calculator. Truth be told, that's pulling the tape a little too tight. In actuality, I'm at least 4.75, probably 4.8. In girth, that's a real difference, especially considering that's most of my shaft; the volume of 4.68 is 6.28 fl oz, 4.8 is 6.6 fl oz. But it is is harder to track gains by measuring in a manner where the tape isn't tight.

Comment

I understand having a consistent starting point for the measurement, but I also agree a big partner of it is ego stroking. I’ve seen guys on here claim 7.5 BPEL, and then their NBPEL is like 6.25. Huge difference. My fat pad is only 0.25 inches when I push as hard as i can...and I never push as hard as i can. I just make sure i consistently apply just about the same pressure each time. In that case my fat pad is even a little less than 0.25. I’m 6.75 BPEL. I’ve seen guys on here post pics of there 7.25-7.5 and i look bigger since their fat pad is 1-1.5 inches

Comment

They're posting their nbpel too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Aurelius View Post
                Let's start with acronym definitions for anyone who may stumble on this thread and not know:

BPEL: Bone Pressed Erect Length - This is a penis size measurement where you take a ruler and press it into the skin at the base of the penis until it hits a hard stop on your pelvic bone. It is the accepted standard length measurement as it eliminates different aspects of variation and subjectivity.

My beef with BPEL is that even a physically fit person with 8-15% bodyfat probably has as much as 0.25" of "length" between the surface of their skin and where the pelvic bone stops the ruler.

Many people include the "fat pad" in their signature, as a way to mitigate or at least shed light on this simple truth. The truth seems to me that anyone is going to have at LEAST 0.125" and on average probably 0.25" of "fat pad" for lack of a better term.

Does this mean that us PE'ers are stroking our ego when it comes to measuring? Would it be reasonable to institute a standard 1/4" reduction in BPEL across the board?

I feel like I'm lying to myself when I take a measurement of BPEL. It seems to me that your length is what you can "use" inside a woman - and she can't SEE or FEEL the "extra" length between the skin and pubic bone.

I'm interested to hear others opinions on this. Would a better standardized measurement be "Bone Pressed Adjusted Erect Length" BPAEL - or something similar where you subtract what you feel is a reasonable skin thickness from the BPEL?

I think it's more for assessing gains accurately. Too much room for error with NBPEL. But I agree, BPEL is not what I'm going for. I'm going for those visual gains and those gains my partner can feel when I put it inside her.
                Start (Dec., 2017)
                NBPEL: 6.5"
                MSEG: 5"

Goal
                NBPEL: 7.5"
                MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

Comment

Why even bother with nbpel it isn't accurate and is purely visual .

Look i have had an inch plus pad at times and yes i really do use that during sex . Here is the thing i press a tape into my pad but i don;t want it to hurt so i am only so motivated . When it comes to pushing my penis into pussy i am far more motivated . I sometimes wonder if i am useing more than my measured bpel during sex .

Here is my 2 questions to you guys .
                  First how the hell can you not want to push your penis ALL the way into that pussy??!!
                  Second what is the attraction of an inaccurate measure that is basically a lie ? Everyone knows the fat pad exists . If the prime purpose of the dick is to look at rather than to actual have sex with then and only then does nbpel make sense . If it's prime purpose is to have sex with then the measure of what you use during sex is what you go with .

Me i intend to actually use mine.

Comment

Yep, mine compresses pretty easily so I get to use the whole length. I'm able to hit the cervix, which the wife likes and when I bury it, she knows. I'm also happily married so that the length number is only for my benefit for comparison to routine and gains. I have measured in front of my wife - bone pressed and you know what, she still thinks I am longer. LOL So, worry not, use what you have and enjoy sex as much as the next guy.

Comment

BPEL is the real deal. The rest is just aesthetics. Results may vary!
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I'm amazed that it didn't occur to me that in terms of tracking gains, the most consistent method is the best since you're measuring the difference over time as opposed to the absolute value. That makes a lot of sense.
                        Starting Measurements: 6.25" BPEL, 5.0" MEG (May 9, 2018)
                        Desired first gains: 6.5" BPEL, 5.125" MEG (Scheduled August 9, 2018)

Comment

Sounds like you nailed it! No worries. It's been a good discussion. Continue to post and contribute bro! Your opinions are valued
                          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

0,25" is really low fat pad. I'm 11-12 % bf and 1" difference between bpel and nbpel. And you can definitely use more than nbpel. I would say quite close to bpel is usable.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                              0,25" is really low fat pad. I'm 11-12 % bf and 1" difference between bpel and nbpel. And you can definitely use more than nbpel. I would say quite close to bpel is usable.
                              Yes there is a lot of individual vary.

Comment

Working...
                              X