Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice

Hello guys. I have tried Pe in the past, but to no avail. Anyway I have a 14 year old son, is there anything I can do to increase potential of penis size? maybe nutrition? exercise? losing body fat etc? What would your tips be, what would you of done differently if you was going through puberty again? The reason I ask is because he got laughed at in the changing room by a group of boys. Obviously i'm not going to tell him about penis enlargement, I just wanted to know if there was a natural way to increase potential? Thank You.

Oof, that's a tough one. I think you're being a good father by being concerned man. That's really awesome of you. I'm no expert on puberty other than having gone through it, but if I were to make an educated guess maybe supplements that naturally increase testosterone would help. I'm pretty sure DHEA is the precursor to testosterone. I take it regularly. I'm sure there are others but none come to mind right now. Sulfur is also good for the balls. Onions and garlic have it but you can also get it in an MSM pill or powder. I think anything that is good for the prostate also increases testosterone but I may be wrong about that. Hope this helps with your boy. Good luck buddy.
    "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

Yes... you cannot get into detail about PE, etc. That could obviously backfire and be perceived badly if he talks about it.

I would suggest lifting weights and just working on his confidence. Getting fit is always a confidence builder. We all hit puberty at different times.

Also discussing perspective... High school is not real life. If he makes good choices this will be nothing but a distant memory which is no longer relevant in his early 20s. How he responds to stupid boys who look at other boys penises is the thing to learn now. There will always be idiots. There won’t always be high school locker rooms to deal with. You can tell him you used to be smaller, and really started changing much later. He needs to learn to deal with idiots with intelligence, good sportsmanship, and confidence. What would George Clooney do?
      Digittydog
      3-23-18 BPEL 6.25/ EG 5 starting
      4-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
      5-31-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
      6-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
      7-31-18 BPEL 6.625. EG 5.125
      8-30-18 BPEL 6.625. EG 5.125

+3/8" x 1/8" after 5 months PE
      Goal 8 x 6 (+1.75 x 1)

Comment

I will certainly never tell him about PE, its just too dangerous. I was wondering if there was a way I could naturally increase his potential without him ever knowing by nutrition, maybe advice on certain exercises, maybe even a safe supplement such as vitamin D etc
        I advice him to take, but obviously without ever telling him the real reason. Basically I do what I possible can for him but stealthily. So basically do I concentrate on just doing certain things that naturally increase testosterone?

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
          I will certainly never tell him about PE, its just too dangerous. I was wondering if there was a way I could naturally increase his potential without him ever knowing by nutrition, maybe advice on certain exercises, maybe even a safe supplement such as vitamin D etc
          I advice him to take, but obviously without ever telling him the real reason. Basically I do what I possible can for him but stealthily. So basically do I concentrate on just doing certain things that naturally increase testosterone?
          DHEA is natural. "DHEA, for example, is a “parent hormone” made in the adrenal gland and testes, which changes into testosterone in men and estrogen in women."

It is also good for mood if he is depressed about the situation. High School is depressing in general anyways hehe
          "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

Working...
          X