Kegels hold time vs reps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegels hold time vs reps?

Gents, I am curious about what is better when doing kegels. Is it better to hold longer or shorter? For example I can hold for 20 secs and better. Is that better than doing shorter time say 5-10 and more reps? Or hold as long as you can and do as many reps as you can?
    ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
    Initial 1/5/18
    BPEL: 6.75-7"
    EG: 5.25- 5.5
    results 9/10/18
    BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
    EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Originally posted by hm42 View Post
    Gents, I am curious about what is better when doing kegels. Is it better to hold longer or shorter? For example I can hold for 20 secs and better. Is that better than doing shorter time say 5-10 and more reps? Or hold as long as you can and do as many reps as you can?
    Do both. You don't have to choose one or the other. I used to do one exercise with 1-3 sec kegels for high reps and then long holds afterwards. If you start light and slowly work your way up you shouldn't overtrain.
    My progress thread
    29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
    Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
    Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

For beginners I recommend a middle of the road approach- Erect Kegels with a 5 second hold. Once trainees become proficient they can begin to specialize with Towel Raises (quick hold weighted kegels) and "Super Kegels"- where one rep (hold) can last up to 100 seconds.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X