Jelq Using Urine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq Using Urine

Now that I have your attention, you sicko...

... Has anyone noticed if there's a change in the level of engorgement when doing exercises with the added pressure from your bladder? I haven't paid attention and only thought of it today and today's a rest day. Otherwise I would have slammed a 6-pack and went to town.... for science...

So, are you saying jelqing with a full bladder is a good thing? Otherwise not following your post other than the click bait thread title.

Comment

Was just having a little fun with words. Jelq with urine... urine in your bladder while you jelq... Not intended to be click bait, per se.

I wasn't saying anything, only asking if anyone's noticed a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
        Now that I have your attention, you sicko...

... Has anyone noticed if there's a change in the level of engorgement when doing exercises with the added pressure from your bladder? I haven't paid attention and only thought of it today and today's a rest day. Otherwise I would have slammed a 6-pack and went to town.... for science...

I have actually noticed this to be true. When I wake up with wood in the morning because I need to pee, I will jelq first for girth and then go pee after I'm finished. Definitely notice a slight improvement of expansion when doing it this way. I then go pee, and I quickly begin losing my erection, and then this is the perfect time to do a couple minutes of jelqing for length only, now that I'm only about 25% hard. I find this approach to be effective, and have never noticed any negative effects from it.
        Starting size (Dec 2016):
        7 inch BPEL
        4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
        8 inch BPEL
        5 inch Girth

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 8" x 5" View Post
          I have actually noticed this to be true. When I wake up with wood in the morning because I need to pee, I will jelq first for girth and then go pee after I'm finished. Definitely notice a slight improvement of expansion when doing it this way. I then go pee, and I quickly begin losing my erection, and then this is the perfect time to do a couple minutes of jelqing for length only, now that I'm only about 25% hard. I find this approach to be effective, and have never noticed any negative effects from it.
          Pretty interesting. Thanks for the response. I'll have to give it a try.

Comment

A full bladder can stimulate an erection, but it sounds like it would be uncomfortable to train with one.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You may tire some muscles that help in controlling urine flow from the bladder and end up having poor control; a degree of incontinence.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The last thing on my mind at 2 am when I wake up with the occasional bladder erection is Jelqing the little guy. It’s a foot race and I usually lose to my daughter and I do the potty dance for 5 minutes. How does she know ?
                A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  A full bladder can stimulate an erection, but it sounds like it would be uncomfortable to train with one.
                  True. Does sound uncomfortable. My thought was having just enough in there to apply some extra pressure.

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                  You may tire some muscles that help in controlling urine flow from the bladder and end up having poor control; a degree of incontinence.
                  Would those muscles be affected during a regular workout? I'm not that smart on the anatomy part so I don't know if it would be different than holding it in like normal throughout the day, or if something would get worked double time.

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  The last thing on my mind at 2 am when I wake up with the occasional bladder erection is Jelqing the little guy. It’s a foot race and I usually lose to my daughter and I do the potty dance for 5 minutes. How does she know ?
                  Oh, they know. Their minds are steel traps and they see everything. Even when they say "huh?". Mine scares the crap outta me. Can't say I'm not jealous of that ability though.

Comment

Wait, you pee with an erection? Only way I can do that is outside. If I try to aim for a toilet bowl with an erection, it never makes it into the bowl. Lol
                    Wife happy goal 8x6.
                    My goal, 7.5x5.5.
                    Current 6x5
                    Started 6x4.75.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

Nope. Not at all in my experience.
                      7 inch BPEL
                      4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
                      8 inch BPEL
                      5 inch Girth

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post

Lol. Seriously?
                        7 inch BPEL
                        4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
                        8 inch BPEL
                        5 inch Girth

Comment

Some of these replies are quite funny. Look guys, there's a big difference between waking up with an erection and feeling like you need to pee, and jelqing... and jelqing whilst your 'busting' for a pee. I would not encourage the latter of course, but unless someone can produce any evidence, either personal experience or through medical studies to prove that jelqing in this way produces any negative effects, I and others will continue to do it, and enjoy the extra expansion it creates. I've been doing it for over a year and a half now, with no ill effects, no loss of bladder control, no loss of EQ or anything like that.

Just saying.
                          7 inch BPEL
                          4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
                          8 inch BPEL
                          5 inch Girth

Comment

Jelqing with full blather is best! Urinating with erection is impossible! You have to be very very single if u want to practice
                            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Working...
                            X