No announcement yet.

Do V Jelqs work both length and girth ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do V Jelqs work both length and girth ?

I love working out with the V jelqs .... i do 150 of them during my workout .... I was wondering whether V jelqs work out length or girth more ....

From what I understand, they do help you achieve girth gains more than length gains, but they are a combination exercise. It is possible to grow length and girth using the V's
    Starting Stats:
    March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
    Current Stats:
    November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Originally posted by diesel121 View Post
      From what I understand, they do help you achieve girth gains more than length gains, but they are a combination exercise. It is possible to grow length and girth using the V's
      Well the part where the stretching comes in is right in between my reps where my left hand is at the base and my right hand is stretching the penis ....

Comment

My penis also fits nicely into the V at them moment after doing my Wet Jeqls .... My penis is at a plump flaccid by then ....
        Last edited by EQKing; 04-24-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Iv'e done them with a high erection level, fingers get sore but i think it helps with firth gains. but the low erection level is definately for length.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

What ^ said. Gotta say, you're totally right KP. I do like doing them at a higher erection level, since I'm going for girth now. My fingers feel like they are going to fall off when I'm done.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              Iv'e done them with a high erection level, fingers get sore but i think it helps with firth gains. but the low erection level is definately for length.
              I haven't done V Jelqs at a high erection level .... It might be too much for my penis to handle at the moment .... Might give them a shot later in my pe process ....

Comment

High erection level V-jelqing is pretty difficult to do I think. The shaft is hard and the fingers just don't go around them properly. You know, they don't dig in as well as in a low erection level but the shaft spreads the fingers wide open! So yeah, really sore fingers afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Elias View Post
                  High erection level V-jelqing is pretty difficult to do I think. The shaft is hard and the fingers just don't go around them properly. You know, they don't dig in as well as in a low erection level but the shaft spreads the fingers wide open! So yeah, really sore fingers afterwards.
                  Couldn't agree more. As for length gains, I am on a strictly jelqing routine, no stretching, and I am not seeing much in length gains.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ok, seems like it's also possible to get HUGE fingers when doing them at high erection levels...
                    "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                    - Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                    X