Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One month and a half of jelqing with zero results. What Am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One month and a half of jelqing with zero results. What Am I doing wrong?

Hi guys,
    Like its written in the title I have been jelqing for 1.5 months consistently with no results. I also havent missed any workouts, Ive been totally consistent.My routine is I take a hot shower or use a rice sock, whichever one is more suitable for me at the time, then I jelq for 11-12 minutes with 3-4 sec jelqs, 2 days on 1 day off. I have seen zero results. ZERO. Ive even used the bathmate alone for 5 months and saw zero results. Ive even bought an air pump and used for a month with zero results. HAHAHAHA. I read that jelqing is better than bathmate for permanent gain so Im gonna focus on just jelqing. What should I do? change up my routine? I just bought an size genetics and Im finding out that wearing it for even 1 hour a day just destroys my EQ. Like from 9 to a 4-5. So that seems like thats just another road block for me until I figure out something. lol WHY ME LORD! JK Im 6 NBPEL and 5 girth so Im not really in "NEED" of PE but Id like to get an inch in girth and length and retire as 7x6 is perfect enough for me. Anybdy have any advice?
    Thanks

One, calm down. You knew going in that this was a long slow journey. Try this. Give yourself a 4 week decon break and do nothing during that time. At the end, start up your regular routine. Many have said they see growth after a decon break. Don't give up, your goals are still out there. Just need to figure out how to get them.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

I think you need to be more patient in your approach to PE.
      I have never used devices so I can't really comment on that, but I have had success with jelqing only (see my stats). Listen, it takes time. When I started, I saw no visible results after 1.5 months, just like you. But trust me, your penis is beginning to adapt. Keep doing the jelqs. Don't count reps, just give yourself a 10 minute time limit, and focus on making EVERY jelq a GOOD one, force the blood into your penis, notice the expansion, feel the stretch. I never jelqed while watching tv or anything like that. The whole time, I never take my eyes off my penis. Make every jelq an effective one, and be patient, and keep the consistency, and gradually build the intensity over the months. If you do these things, you will succeed.
      Starting size (Dec 2016):
      7 inch BPEL
      4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
      8 inch BPEL
      5 inch Girth

Comment

I jelq! Stretched, pumped, and extended for nine months before registering measurable gains. Some guys just take longer than others.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Interestingly enough, I actually LOST length in the first 3 months of my routine. However, I had faith after reading this site for a long time and continued. I gained back the 1/4" I lost and moved the ruler well beyond that. Everybody is different.
          “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
          — Dale Carnegie

Comment

what about using extenders ?
            <link removed>
            Last edited by TheZZMan; 06-13-2018, 07:29 PM. Reason: no links to commercial sites allowed

Comment

Thanks guys for the inspiration. Ill keep keeping on

Comment

What was your routine when you startedout? How many minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeybadsss30 View Post
                  What was your routine when you startedout? How many minutes?
                  Hmmmm, who is this question directed too?

Edit - corrected wrong quote
                  — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by Joeybadsss30 View Post
                    Hi guys,
                    Like its written in the title I have been jelqing for 1.5 months consistently with no results. I also havent missed any workouts, Ive been totally consistent.My routine is I take a hot shower or use a rice sock, whichever one is more suitable for me at the time, then I jelq for 11-12 minutes with 3-4 sec jelqs, 2 days on 1 day off. I have seen zero results. ZERO. Ive even used the bathmate alone for 5 months and saw zero results. Ive even bought an air pump and used for a month with zero results. HAHAHAHA. I read that jelqing is better than bathmate for permanent gain so Im gonna focus on just jelqing. What should I do? change up my routine? I just bought an size genetics and Im finding out that wearing it for even 1 hour a day just destroys my EQ. Like from 9 to a 4-5. So that seems like thats just another road block for me until I figure out something. lol WHY ME LORD! JK Im 6 NBPEL and 5 girth so Im not really in "NEED" of PE but Id like to get an inch in girth and length and retire as 7x6 is perfect enough for me. Anybdy have any advice?
                    Thanks
                    Like everybody mentioned, its probably gonna take more time to notice any gains and you need to be more patient. Nevertheless, you stated that you did bathmate alone and so I'm guessing you used the air pump alone as well. I however had my greatest girth gains while pumping and jelqing in between sets, maybe you'd like to give that a try. Do both of them together. Hope this helps.
                    Maximum Effort

Comment

Make sure your routine is in check and be patient. I found this ultimate jelq guide
                      Last edited by Pegasus; 04-15-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

As the others said, expecting to see results in 6 weeks is over zealous.

Oh, and also 11-12 minutes of jelqing is almost nothing and wont do much but maybe increase your EQ.

Do a proper newbie program like JP90
                        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Working...
                        X