Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRJ232
    replied
    As far as EQ is concerned it definitely works. I recently measured and it looks like I did make some slight gains after a 5 weeks of this method. Girth stayed the same although I feel firmer than usual and length went up by 2-3mm (putting me at just around 15.9-16 cm). Could just be the increase in EQ giving me results but I really feel like it's worth trying the method.

Leave a comment:

• USGainEx
    replied
    I'm definitely interested to see how well this method works. Even just EQ maintenance would be worth the effort, I think.

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Burrito
    replied
    Haven't tried the method but great discussions here guys. Way to support each other!

Leave a comment:

• squall81
    replied
    Originally posted by RRJ232 View Post
    Yes it does get better, when I just started for about the first week I couldn't even do the 1 minute per "phase" as recommended and had to stick to 30 seconds and double up on sets just to get it through, now I can usually make 1 and a half sets in 1 go, maybe more on good days. I don't stay 100% hard throughout it kinda fluctuates but generally I feel I don't ever go below 50% erect except on really rare occasions. What I find helpful is on the slower phases to use your imagination to think about something arousing and maybe move your "gripping" fingers (not the thumb) along the shaft a little more with the movement to stimulate a little more.
    Yeah, I try to stimulate myself with the gripping hand as well. It definitely feels good that way especially with the pleasure of the AM, but it just isn't enough to stay hard. I also find that if I go all the way down to the base of my shaft I lose EQ. For some reason pressing on the very bottom kills it so I try to stop before then.

Leave a comment:

• Sora05
    replied
    I've only been doing it for 1 week and there certainly is an increase in EQ. Which is great since my EQ fell a bit from pumping. That being said, I haven't stopped normal PE for this since my routine thus far has been quite beneficial. I'll wait until a proper consensus is out first.

Leave a comment:

• Johnjoe
    replied
    Is anyone using AM with normal routine or better do it only?

Leave a comment:

• RRJ232
    replied
    Yes it does get better, when I just started for about the first week I couldn't even do the 1 minute per "phase" as recommended and had to stick to 30 seconds and double up on sets just to get it through, now I can usually make 1 and a half sets in 1 go, maybe more on good days. I don't stay 100% hard throughout it kinda fluctuates but generally I feel I don't ever go below 50% erect except on really rare occasions. What I find helpful is on the slower phases to use your imagination to think about something arousing and maybe move your "gripping" fingers (not the thumb) along the shaft a little more with the movement to stimulate a little more.

Leave a comment:

• squall81
    replied
    Originally posted by RRJ232 View Post
    I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now and can definitely say at least that EQ is improved to me. I measure at 1 month intervals so I'll see if I've gotten any gains next week, however I don't really feel like its any bigger honestly, just easier to get hard. Not even necessarily harder. I do 1day on - 1 day off with the off day being for some dynamic stretches (I may do half an AM session on stretching days too if I feel good about it). The best thing about AM for me is that it feels really pleasurable while doing it and after there's usually good hang. I think I'm generally a stubborn grower so it will probably be better for others.
    I find it very pleasurable too. It's like giving your little buddy a back massage lol I am having trouble staying erect during though. Does this get any better?

Leave a comment:

• RRJ232
    replied
    I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now and can definitely say at least that EQ is improved to me. I measure at 1 month intervals so I'll see if I've gotten any gains next week, however I don't really feel like its any bigger honestly, just easier to get hard. Not even necessarily harder. I do 1day on - 1 day off with the off day being for some dynamic stretches (I may do half an AM session on stretching days too if I feel good about it). The best thing about AM for me is that it feels really pleasurable while doing it and after there's usually good hang. I think I'm generally a stubborn grower so it will probably be better for others.

Leave a comment:

• Norwaydude
    replied
    No much results in form of gains. But it does something. Eq is up

Leave a comment:

• Johnjoe
    replied
    I know this is a relatively new method,anyone have any results yet?Im at a plateau for a while now.been trying the jelq free method without any results,well maybe a tiny bit of girth from the squeezes.Ive tried the AM yesterday and today.dont know if Im doing it wrong but didnt get any fuller flacid hang afterwards,in fact its a bit less than normal but maybe this is just because of a new routine and will come as I acclimatize more to it.anyway maybe ill give this a go for a few weeks,see how it goes..if nothing happens,at least maybe it will decon my unit if/when I get back to the usual excercises..

Leave a comment:

• Norwaydude
    replied
    Man, this is excellent stuff! Great eq effect!

Leave a comment:

• Squirt55
    replied
    I plan on starting this method tonight with my stretching routine. How long have you been doing this method?

Leave a comment:

• RRJ232
    replied
    @Johnjoe if you search it up on youtube you'll see the guy who invented it explain his new approach to PE involving focusing on causing blood vessels to grow.

@Ujjayi thanks a lot for the links, much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• closed291
    replied
    Hi RRJ232,

Thanks for the question.

A few PEGymnasts here are testing out the method: https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...el-growth.html

If you would like to see my thoughts, you can follow my journey using the Angion Method here if you like: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml?highlight=
    Last edited by closed291; 06-19-2018, 12:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X