My penis is sore after PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My penis is sore after PE

Hey guys, so I am brand new to this forum so I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

Anyways, I have been doing PE for probably close to 2 months now and I have been doing the 90 day beginner's guide and it's been pretty good. I have a few questions though:
    1) My urethra was stung when I peed at first but lightened up on the grip and rested some and it got better, which from my research was the right thing to do, correct?

2) MY MAIN QUESTION: I slightly ramped up my sessions in the past week, I'm doing 2 days on 1 day off with 10 minutes of heat, 7 minutes of stretching, 10-15 minutes of jelq and then heat again, which has been good. However, I have been pretty sore, like my penis is a bit tender and feels sore when I get erect. It feels similar to how it feels after a hard workout and then you do a nice stretch the following day for those muscles you worked previously. I believe this is a good thing but I want to make sure?

3) I've been doing PE for two-three months now and see some flaccid gains (easily an inch) but no erect ones, is that okay or should I change things up?

Thank you all! Much appreciated
    Last edited by soredick; 06-09-2018, 03:48 AM.

Sore? Too much work and too hard. Lighten up.
    Gains? Give them time.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

1) Yes, you did exactly the right thing. Thumbs up.

2) Stretching your your penis the day after PE, when you are aleady sore, is probably slowing your progress in my opinion.

3) Stay consistent, as CUSP82 said, the gains will come. Be patient. It's a journey, not a sprint.

I think your routine sounds pretty good, and is actually similar to mine. But I would suggest you try doing PE one day on, and one day off, so you always have 1 day to rest between sessions. This is what I do. If I do two days in a row, I sometimes get too sore too. You may find this more beneficial. 1 day on, 1 day off. Try it for a week, and see how you feel. Soreness is ok, but it's also a sign that you need to allow your penis time to recover.

Also, I've found it to be more effective to jelq first, and then manual stretch (jelqing at a low erection level) afterwards.
      At the end of the day, it's good to experiment a bit and discover what works best for you.

PE is not one-size-fits-all
      Starting size (Dec 2016):
      7 inch BPEL
      4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
      8 inch BPEL
      5 inch Girth

Comment

Are you sore for more than 24 hours after training? Would you describe the soreness as being beyond "mild"?
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

So I have a new problem. After I do my program my left ball starts having a aching pain that last for about 1-2 days. Itís mild but I definitely notice it. I feel it in my groin and on the bottom part of my ball. What should I do?

Comment

Originally posted by soredick View Post
            So I have a new problem. After I do my program my left ball starts having a aching pain that last for about 1-2 days. It’s mild but I definitely notice it. I feel it in my groin and on the bottom part of my ball. What should I do?
            This isn't a medical opinion but with the pulling and/or kegeling (and the resultant soreness) you could be straining a cremaster muscle.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by soredick View Post
              So I have a new problem. After I do my program my left ball starts having a aching pain that last for about 1-2 days. Itís mild but I definitely notice it. I feel it in my groin and on the bottom part of my ball. What should I do?
              I found edging caused my ball ache.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...bulge-log.html

Start - 20/05/18.

BPEL - 6.75
              EG - 5.00

Current stats.

25/4/20 BPEL - 8.35 "
              EG - 5.7 "

Comment

Originally posted by Pound_per_inch View Post
                I found edging caused my ball ache.
                If you're getting intense PF contractions then this can cause other muscles in the area to contract as well.

Comment

Working...
                X