X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and after fat pad pics

Thank you!
    wolfram2020abcd
    Last edited by wolfram2020abcd; 10-16-2018, 06:35 AM.

Everyone is different. To lose fat you must burn more calories than you consume, but you have no way of dictating where that fat burns off. You can't just lose fat in any desired place. Are you overweight? Judging by your pictures it doesn't seem like you're that overweight, so it could be genetics that most of your fat is In the fat pad area. I'm very skinny, and I have a fatpad of 0.5, I don't think I could possibly go any lower even if I was anorexic, so I do believe certain people have different limits. Some people say they have a fatpad of 0.25-0.4 and probably have an overall larger body fat than myself, while others might have a fatpad of 0.6-1 inch even though their overall bodyfat is very good. All you can do is lose weight and see where it heads, but are you overweight? Is it healthy for you to lose any more weight?

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
      Everyone is different. To lose fat you must burn more calories than you consume, but you have no way of dictating where that fat burns off. You can't just lose fat in any desired place. Are you overweight? Judging by your pictures it doesn't seem like you're that overweight, so it could be genetics that most of your fat is In the fat pad area. I'm very skinny, and I have a fatpad of 0.5, I don't think I could possibly go any lower even if I was anorexic, so I do believe certain people have different limits. Some people say they have a fatpad of 0.25-0.4 and probably have an overall larger body fat than myself, while others might have a fatpad of 0.6-1 inch even though their overall bodyfat is very good. All you can do is lose weight and see where it heads, but are you overweight? Is it healthy for you to lose any more weight?
      Thanks for your response! I'm currently 87 kgs and I want to come down to 72. I've always lacked muscle mass so of course my current intent is to gain muscle as well so say a healthy 78 kgs with muscle would do for me. My height is 6 and I am 22 years old.

Comment

Ok, so I would go on a small cut while lifting heavy weights. Follow a good weight lifting program for beginners. I hope you reach your goals.

Comment

Well, my BPEL is 1.5-2 inches longer than my NBPEL. So I figure if I get down to a low enough body fat percentage I'll 'reclaim' those inches.

Comment

Some who get into the lower single digit percentages of body fat can have very little fat pad.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I have visible abs and still ruler sinks 1-1.2" into body. But it's just above shaft exit point and goes little bit "under" pubic bone. Ruler Placed vertically difference is still about 1".

Comment

I used to be 6 inches NBPEL, but during the last year I put on a lot of weight due to stress I'm now 5 inches NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by theonering View Post
                  I used to be 6 inches NBPEL, but during the last year I put on a lot of weight due to stress I'm now 5 inches NBPEL
                  Ziisus. That's big difference. One good motivation source to get back in shape again.

Comment

May I ask a few questions? 1) considering the fat pad and everything, do I have an average sized promise? 2) Is this a common occurrence where the fat pad and non fat pad penis have such a huge difference in size and 3) Taking into consideration that my measurements may have gone up or down or the fact that I didn't squish my fat pad correctly, can you, just by looking at the pictures, see a major difference in BP and NBP?

Thank You!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

An inch or a bit more fat pad is common with average bf% . A lsrger fat pad would usually indicate a higher bf % .

My fat pad grew an incch from single digit bf % to average bf% but ity is very individual.

The penis you do not see is still usuable during sex as the pad compresses .

Many guys are into the visual aspect thoughand so the interet in nbpel.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                          Ziisus. That's big difference. One good motivation source to get back in shape again.
                          Oh aye absolutely. Was not a good year, but things are looking up now, learnt from mistakes etc, even learnt how to deal with stress (ie talk about it, not sulk and eat cake ).

Comment

Working...
                          X