Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Those of You Thatís do Hundreds of Jelqs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those of You Thatís do Hundreds of Jelqs...

Do you do all of them at once? Or split it up? I just got back into doing them. I was only stretching, clamping, pumping, but thought Iíd throw them in at the end of my clamp/pump supersets. 100 on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I see some people saying they do 4,5,600 a day. I canít imagine doing that all in one sitting.

So, split it up or all at once?

I've never counted my jelqs, I just keep an eye on the bedside clock, and concentrate on making every jelq a really good and effective one.

10 mins of 100% focused jelqing every morning. Sometimes I will repeat again before bed, but not typically.

I feel that quality is much more important than quantity.
    Starting size (Dec 2016):
    7 inch BPEL
    4.5 inch Girth

Current size:
    8 inch BPEL
    5 inch Girth

Comment

I am doing 10-20 minutes very focused jelqing with 4-5 secs per stroke and a light grip in the end of my hanging-extending on 40-70% erection.
      I do them 3on/1off.

Comment

Ok cool so seems like going for time might be the way to go. Quality over quantity anyways. Rather do 100 solid, quality, effective jelqs than 400 crappy ones.

Comment

You'll get the greatest impact by performing them all in one session.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Absolutely agree with Al. Tire your cells, and once you have, keep pounding them for maximum engorgement and stress. Breaking up sessions means that you have to retire those same cells that you already had tired out previously. That translates into wasted time and strokes to get back to where you already were. That might mean that in your one session you end up doing fewer strokes and taking less time, but that's a good thing right?
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              Absolutely agree with Al. Tire your cells, and once you have, keep pounding them for maximum engorgement and stress. Breaking up sessions means that you have to retire those same cells that you already had tired out previously. That translates into wasted time and strokes to get back to where you already were. That might mean that in your one session you end up doing fewer strokes and taking less time, but that's a good thing right?
              Thanks. Could be why Iíve made minimal gains in my 9-10 months of PE. Zero gains in girth and 1/2 inch in length. Iíve always broke up my routine. Like all day stretching. Manually. Just whenever I feel like it

Comment

Hi,

When jelqing failed to provide results for me and I had hit a plateau, I created my own version I called modified jelqing. It works on the theory Stress + Time = Growth that I came up with. Instead of counting reps, I hold 1 "jelq" at max pressure safely for 5 minutes (switching hands, etc if hand tired), then took 5 minutes off to massage the tissues and restore circulation. I do that for 5 on/5 off for 30-60 minutes per session. Seemed to get much better results by focusing on holding the pressure, much like what guys with priapism experience. Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

Description here:
                (Link Removed)

M9
                Last edited by Tamora; 06-23-2018, 06:17 PM.
                Started 5.5" X 4.25" Currently 9" x 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by M9ter View Post
                  Hi,

When jelqing failed to provide results for me and I had hit a plateau, I created my own version I called modified jelqing. It works on the theory Stress + Time = Growth that I came up with. Instead of counting reps, I hold 1 "jelq" at max pressure safely for 5 minutes (switching hands, etc if hand tired), then took 5 minutes off to massage the tissues and restore circulation. I do that for 5 on/5 off for 30-60 minutes per session. Seemed to get much better results by focusing on holding the pressure, much like what guys with priapism experience. Just my 2 cents. Thanks.

Description here:
                  (Link Removed)

M9
                  Impressive gains buddy!
                  Last edited by Tamora; 06-23-2018, 06:17 PM.
                  Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I do 100-150 all at once and then break. Two reasons: 1.) EQ - need to recharge so that I can ensure I am at optimal levels. 2.) I use a homemade jelq device, do too many at once and it starts rubbing the skin at the base of the burrito raw.
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I do 400-500 but they are one handed as I never got the hang of the correct way of jelqing.

Converted to normal jelqs I do 200-250 at about 2-3s per jelq.

Comment

Working...
                      X